Reporting Molest Crime In Thai

donut42day

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the only way you'll get the cops do get off their ass is to bung them... seems that's all they're interested in after all.

It's certainly possible they are expecting some consideration for expediting the process. If the OP's wife doesn't have any relative or friend in the police to ask, one idea would be to consult the local phuyai baan about what to do.

Certainly inefficient. All departments are so helpful except this. Even if there are many chicken case around, they should at least know which are more serious crime. Anybody know is there a time frame for their investigation. They can drag the case but cannot eliminate it. What happened so far , we had communicate with Ministry of Social Development and Human Security . I consulted the lawyer, a police officer in bangkok, informed the MSDH department and emailed the Mayor for help. Next time i visit the police post ,best i bring along a spy cam to film down what they had to say and their attitude.But Camerata u definitely had a calm mind. I console my wife that if corruption really going on, let the perpetrator pay until he broke. I will alway be waiting for him. We had already took the wrong path, now we must cope and plan ahead.

Certainly inefficient. All departments are so helpful except this. Even if there are many chicken case around, they should at least know which are more serious crime. Anybody know is there a time frame for their investigation. They can drag the case but cannot eliminate it. What happened so far , we had communicate with Ministry of Social Development and Human Security . I consulted the lawyer, a police officer in bangkok, informed the MSDH department and emailed the Mayor for help. Next time i visit the police post ,best i bring along a spy cam to film down what they had to say and their attitude.But Camerata u definitely had a calm mind. I console my wife that if corruption really going on, let the perpetrator pay until he broke. I will alway be waiting for him. We had already took the wrong path, now we must cope and plan ahead.

You will eventually realize that no chickens are safe when being guarded by foxes. So why try to enlist the aid of foxes?

You are banging your head against the wall.

Again, I feel compelled to remind you that sometimes the best course of action, is none. Vengeance - or justice if you prefer - is a dish best served cold. For many reasons. Including your own protection, the element of surprise, and afforded time reconsider, or to consider and plan.

Slow down, forget this thread, and give your full attention to your daughter. The time will come when action can be taken to prevent this person from harming others.

Edited by happyrobert

10 out of 10. Good luck AND the end result will protect other kids.

Updated.

Was informed via mail on 24/01 by Sudarat Sereewat that my case had at last been submitted to the court. Personally i visited the court to seek conifrmation and was delighted .Thanks to forumer Nawtier whom directed me to Andrew Drummond and refer me to Sudarat Sereewat. Most grateful for accommodate ur time to my case and quick respond. 20 days of uncertainty ended. Had spoken to the Judge and lawyer for the court proceeding. Hopefully everything goes smoothly from now. Many more things to be done, i must be well prepare to nail this pervert down. Thanks to all who supported me and my family.

Here, i would like to express my gratefulness and many thanks to Andrew Drummond & Sudarat Sereewat for their kindest assistance. They had help in investigating our case and overcome the critical situation we are in. Truely efficient i would say. Thanks

As my 5yo soon to be 6yo daughter would say from her favourite movie 'Hancock'......"good job"

So, the dance finally begins!

Yap, i thought the dance would never get started but end. What a stressful and confusing state. The credit goes to Sudarat Sereewat who recify the progress. Hope more good news in time to come. Peronally went thru the crime scene to have picture taken. 100% committed to nail this scumbag. Finger crossed.