Suspicious Death In Naklua

syd barrett

On the afternoon of August 25th 2005, the body of a Thai lady aged 21 was found hanging in her apartment.

She has a farang boyfriend who is overseas at present, she was found in the 'Diamond Glass' apartments 2 (second building).

Initial examination of the scene by crime officers suggest suspicion. It appears on prima facia inspection that the hanging was possibly concealing the true events that lead up to her death.

Post mortem and medical expertise is in progress. I expect the story to break on the media soon.

At long last, farangs are killing thais and making it look like suicide, it just shows what goes around comes around,

Though if we where to start counting and adding, it would be something like

Farang Murder Suicide 785433

Thai Murder Suicide 3

Advice to all men in Thailand with a Thai wife, bar girl, lady boy or man

Do not write a Will leaving every thing to her/him as when they are bored with you,

you will commit suicide finding yourself dead after tying a bag over your head your

hands tied behind your back bullet holes punched though your body back to front and

jumping from the 8th floor or the View Talay even though you live in he ll, other wise

know as a housing estate somewhere past Suckumviet highway

Edited by rocky

rocky  thats not fair  every one knows if you buy or rent on the north side of sukhumvit road your already off your head and deserve all you get  who in there right mind would live in such a hostile place

Now Poppa it is you being unfair because you should make allowances for the bar

owners as that is all they can afford, even though they arrived in the land of the smiles

1 year ago with 20 million bht

ROCKY and POPPA

I did not do nearly 6 years in Cardiff to listen to your glib comments.

This is a serious topic; either contribute with sensible posts or don't bother.

Murder is banal and foul, it always has been, and this forum does not need drugged up mushrooms like you two, spoiling the broth.

I feel like the boy with his finger in the dyke, shouting wolf these days. Come on get a life.

rocky  thats not fair  every one knows if you buy or rent on the north side of sukhumvit road your already off your head and deserve all you get  who in there right mind would live in such a hostile place

owners as that is all they can afford, even though they arrived in the land of the smiles

Now thats funny.

:o:D:D:D:D:D:D

syd sorry i did not know you did 6 years in Cardiff ,was that in a institution or is it just the welsh you dont like , but dont worry no body likes the Welsh , but one thing that does bother me is how long have you been taking those mushrooms , i thought the magic mushrooms were played out in the 80 ths , everyone to there own ,

and it was you who said and i quote , Medical expertise was in progress , get real syd , the F B I have been in touch with the Thai police to try explain that you cannot jump off a balcony 1 hour after your dead , and they still listed it as suicide , so if the Thais cannot take it serious , why would you want me to , or are you one of those police volunteers , who think they are going to change Thailand for the better , once more get real , this is a forum and you yes you want to censor it , just like the Bangkok post , or pattaya mail ,

ROCKY and POPPA

I did not do nearly 6 years in Cardiff to listen to your glib comments.

This is a serious topic; either contribute with sensible posts or don't bother.

Murder is banal and foul, it always has been, and this forum does not need drugged up mushrooms like you two, spoiling the broth.

I feel like the boy with his finger in the dyke, shouting wolf these days. Come on get a life.

Can you explain which part of my information is not sensible. You may not agree

with my thoughts and politics, but I will tell you I take it all very seriously. I Have

met many men that have been ripped and lives put in danger in Thailand. My

information here is telling of these dangerous.

Men buying houses and leasing back

Men Buying houses in their girlfriends name

Men making wills in favour of the bar girl friend

Buying into a business in Thailand

This all makes for dangerous living. The proof is all over this forum and in the

Pattaya mail weekly.

ROCKY: I agree with you. Pattaya is dangerous for a dumb tourist with money in the bank who thinks he can make a living with a young Thai wife/girlfriend.

Believe me, I have seen very good friends, destroyed financially by lies and deceit. The stories I can give are without end. I have seen a man of 40, sell his house in the UK, for 8 million baht and lose the lot in 2 years. I have seen a man of 65, lose every UK asset in 4 years.

Thai women often have Thai boyfriends, yet they still milk dumb farangs. Some go further and murder them (the farangs).

So what is the safe answer for Joe Soap? FFF 'em actually, but if you must form a long term relationship.......be mean, rent don't buy, plead poverty from day one, see how long 'she' sticks around. There are some good women around, but they are very hard to find these days. Really difficult.

Back to topic. This was a woman, possibly murdered, for her Farang boyfriend's wealth/monthly remittance.

Latest News: This is the second time in 3 months a death has occured at these apartments, I understand that the owners 'might prefer' for events to go unreported in the local media

rocky  thats not fair   every one knows if you buy or rent on the north side of sukhumvit road your already off your head and deserve all you get   who in there right mind would live in such a hostile place

Now thats funny.

rocky  thats not fair   every one knows if you buy or rent on the north side of sukhumvit road your already off your head and deserve all you get   who in there right mind would live in such a hostile place

Now thats funny.