Renting In Ban Chang

therealmrbrightside

It's really a case of driving round and asking at the offices what is available or noting down the numbers on the gates and calling them.

Yeap, Also Ban Chang Realty is the only game in in town

Paradise City Property has been in Ban Chang for 2 years now and has a big range of rental properties available - see their website www.rayongproperty.biz or call 084 6386501

Paradise City Property has been in Ban Chang for 2 years now and has a big range of rental properties available - see their website www.rayongproperty.biz or call 084 6386501 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 084 6386501 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

WARNING: My AVG Surf Shield has just detected www.rayongproperty.biz as an exploit site, trying to install a query package:

URL: www.rayongproperty.biz/facefiles/jquery-1.2.2.pack.js

Name: Link to Exploit Site (type 1311)

Be careful!:wai:

• 2 weeks later...

It's really a case of driving round and asking at the offices what is available or noting down the numbers on the gates and calling them.

Yeap, Also Ban Chang Realty is the only game in in town

The rental prices on the properties they rent are obscene, about 5 times what I am paying to live in Sattahip, which is 9 kilometers up Sukhumvit towards Pattaya. Drive around Sattahip (Plutaluang) and look for rental houses, I pay 5000 a month for a very nice house that is a 10 minute motorcycle ride from Ban Chang.

I highly doubt you will find a "nice" house in Ban Chang for 5,000 baht. The realty company is in business to make money and renting cheap houses is not profitable I think. Best bet has already been mentioned and since you are 10 minutes away by bike I suggest biking around the many villages and seeing the rent signs hanging on gates. This is where the deals are hiding.

Are you by chance in one of the houses right down by the beach at Payoon?

We use to live in one and lasted 6 months. Quite a few of the ones down at the front are rented on a daily/weekly basis. I've seen two bus loads of folk in one house at a weekend :intheclub::w00t::crazy:

Not a thing you can do about it either.

Some good bargins to be found just back from the beach.

Edited by draggons

Are you by chance in one of the houses right down by the beach at Payoon?

We use to live in one and lasted 6 months. Quite a few of the ones down at the front are rented on a daily/weekly basis. I've seen two bus loads of folk in one house at a weekend :intheclub::w00t::crazy:

Not a thing you can do about it either.

Some good bargins to be found just back from the beach.

It's at moobaan talaydao

Near the beach.

No problem i can handle busloads of folk...i'm moving from Pattaya so not a stranger to that.