Korat Esaan Bike Week Vol 1

BigBikeBKK

Funny bike week.. they seem to have more cars than bikes??????????????

Yes, even for Thailand, it is a strange choice of flyer to promote a bike event!

"Camry Thailand" there at the end doesn't exactly inspire confidence, either... sure this is a bike event? :)

Sure, I can do NST to Bangers in 8 hours in my pick up, but this is a bike, and that could potentially hurt alot...

Now, in March I will for sure ride up to Bangers...On my bike... My main goal is Udon Thani- Since I have not been there for 10 years!

The King's 80th birthday stadium is where the SEA games were held a few years back and is in Korat city. The poster is a little strange, advertising "big sedan, mid sedan, wagon style..." along with all the cars in the photo, but there are three bikes on the logo, and it does advertise a "Miss chopper" contest - although that could just as well be a Katoey beauty show. It's a two hour ride for me to get there, so I might wander along on the 14th and take a look.

The King's 80th birthday stadium is where the SEA games were held a few years back and is in Korat city. The poster is a little strange, advertising "big sedan, mid sedan, wagon style..." along with all the cars in the photo, but there are three bikes on the logo, and it does advertise a "Miss chopper" contest - although that could just as well be a Katoey beauty show. It's a two hour ride for me to get there, so I might wander along on the 14th and take a look.

If you guys don't wanna go that far there is the Paknam Bike Week on the same day. It is next to the Samut Prakarn crocodile farm.