Where Can I Have A Custom Leather Belt Made In Pattaya?

JerryO

I would try the leather shop on 2nd Road, not far from the South Pattaya Road crossing.

Walking from the Walking Street sign to 2nd Road, turn right at the traffic lights.

It's a large shop with snake and crocodile leather jackets and shoes in the window.

I'm sure they will be able to help you there.

A smaller and cheaper place is on Soi 16 off Pattaya Klang. Coming from 2nd Road on Pattaya Klang towards Sukhumvit Road, this is the first soi on the left after 2nd Road. The shop is about 3 or 4 blocks down the soi, on a corner. You can't miss it.

+12° 56' 14.94", +100° 53' 18.81" if you have a GPS.

There is a belt seller that usually sits at the front of the beer bars between 2nd Rd and Soi Bukhao during the day - 2nd Rd side; directly opposite VT 6. He has carried out some hole-punching for me and he carries a bag of tools. He might be of some help and he's cheap (free - but he does nag you to buy one of his belts),

Londo

A smaller and cheaper place is on Soi 16 off Pattaya Klang. Coming from 2nd Road on Pattaya Klang towards Sukhumvit Road, this is the first soi on the left after 2nd Road. The shop is about 3 or 4 blocks down the soi, on a corner. You can't miss it.

+12° 56' 14.94", +100° 53' 18.81" if you have a GPS.

I had a small leather belt made there a few weeks ago. They charged me 700 baht, It is very good quality and only took a 3 days. They did make it to my exact specifications which i am happy about.