I Need A Break

Britmaverick, I have been heavy handed lately and guess I just need to take a break from TV for awhile.  :D

Oh well let's all be in a happier mood, this is trippy.

http://www.manzonderkop.be/post.do?id=651

no one needs to GAG

The link didn't work for me.

Heavy handed? Just a bit. I'm still being reasured by members that you are not actually like that all the time :o

Lets hope It's true.

Gotta get the parts for my bike so I can relax a while. Just tired of doing nothing is most of the problem and then just trying to figure out how the heck I'm going to send my girl to school here when even the farang teachers here say the system sucks. Haven't seen any comments from even the teachers here about schools that are good except the ones that cost you like you were in a private all girl or boy school in Europe, England or America. I can't do the 200k a year gig and I'm tired of hearing from the guys on here that have money to burn and think I'm a sod because I survive on my pension. I can't support the whole of my new Thai family and refuse to be an ATM to them. I'm lucky that my wife believes this also but it is still a wall I have to climb. I do live better here than I did in the US but it's still not the easiest to do any kind of biz in. The old saying is the best, "It takes money to make money" and I just don't have enough. :o

My 3 yr old cousin Nong Poo-Bah, will go to Chitralada School. It is not an International School. but Thai-oriented & Royal sponsored. Kids have to be brainy to go there and pass an entrance exam.

Perhaps your d******r (i'm not allowed to say the word :o ) might qualify.

Edited by The_Moog