Consistency In Enforcing Thai Law

tigerfish

so what would you rather ?

it carried on in the same way as it has been doing for god knows how many years and you take the chance of playing Russian roulette or one rule for all ?

this covers a very wide spectrum of course, but in light of recent events and then the usual knee jerk reactions from authorities, plus accounting for the fact that your playing on a dodgy wicket for starters, what say you ?

yes you might think its all very well if stopped by a traffic cop and you can get away with paying off the offence, but what if p.c. somchai isn't in the mood ?

drugs, lady friend kicking up a stink, taxis, theft !, overcharging.............................. the list is endless and it could be you tonight as it has been so many others before you. wink.gif

When faced with all your inevitable situations, I think about a friend's attitude, and I quote. "The advantage of being financially sound is you don't worry when tuk tuks, stopped by the BiB, restaurants overcharge etc as it's still cheaper than the UK".

As for me being poor as a church mouse. I have to look around markets to save a few baht, never take a tuk tuk and check every bill before paying.