Ribeana Robinsons

BigC

bigc have you been to tops recently

they have

Robinson Juices ( summer fruits , orange ect ect )

Penquin bars, Blue Ribbion Bars, Breakaway Bars, Walker Crisps .......

they also have micro fries ( the fries you put in the microwave ! )

also coco villa mart in lamai, had lion bars, mccoys crips Dr Pepper... even micro roast dinnners last time i checked it out !

why dont yu write to these to super markets with a picture of yourself holding the cash you wish to spend on ribena and crunchies ( i will slip you a thousand to help show as i do like crunchies ! )

:jap:

You live in Thailand if you want all the things that are available @ J.Sainsburys Uk move home easy I love Thailand not for the Uk products though

wow the hand bags at dawn. i only asked where i could get some english products. Vit harsh to suggest i go home just to eat a crunchie or drink some rihbeana. Anyway it is demand and supply. i don't want to open a stinking curry shop in the shop below a block of flats. Anyway if if did want to go or a crunchie or a rihneana then malaysia sells all but i ain't moving country because a fancy a snack.

u ain't one of those trippy hippies by anychance are u. someone that walks around hating capitalsme whilst cruncing on a big mac.

just for the record i think a Sainsberry's would be good out here so i can get evrything that i can get back home. na na ha ha :D

they have

also coco villa mart in lamai, had lion bars, mccoys crips Dr Pepper... even micro roast dinnners last time i checked it out !

why dont yu write to these to super markets with a picture of yourself holding the cash you wish to spend on ribena and crunchies ( i will slip you a thousand to help show as i do like crunchies ! )

cheers when i do border runs to malasysia i always buy loads of ruhbeana and crunchies but it normally runs out quick. though there is a huge demand for the stuff if anyone wants to import there is a big gap for it. would do it myself but i cannot be bothered

Villa Market, Paradise Srinakarindra have Ribena, McVities chocolate digestives*, a variety of Tetley teas etc.

Tops (MBK) for PG Tips and Kallo rice cakes.

(*NB there's only one biscuit in a pack - made up two dozen biscuit layers in a solid block of chocolate.)

You live in Thailand if you want all the things that are available @ J.Sainsburys Uk move home easy I love Thailand not for the Uk products though

There's always one!! So none of us should enjoy the occasional food product just because we live here. :huh::rolleyes:

There's always one!! So none of us should enjoy the occasional food product just because we live here. :huh::rolleyes:

Sometimes I wonder wotsit all about?

We shouldn't have to eat that foreign muck while abroad! :bah::D

You must be codding...its a proper Heinz 57 innit!

My solution? Get smashed with Smash! :lol:

oh ey Smash with a side of Tripe, washed down with nice warm cup of Bovril :D

oh ey Smash with a side of Tripe, washed down with nice warm cup of Bovril :D

Anyone know where I can find Dr Brain's faggots?

Serious replies only thanks.

Pork Faggot in gravy?:cheesy:

:D

All joking apart most cravings can be satisfied by a visit to Tops. One issue I have though is with cheese.....bought some Camembert and Brie from Colibri recently and....

Well in a blind test none of us could tell the difference between the two....both tasted like plastic! Hardly what you expect from Samui's 'deli' store.....:bah:

Anyone know where to pick up top notch stuff these days...?

Oh aye and wotsits are available on KPG hehe I wonder why......:whistling:

they have

thanks will check it out will have to run it past dave123pz first make sure i am not being antie thailand by craving a crunchie and some added vitimin C :D

sorry i get flash backs of when i first came to thailand and some dread lock hippie had ago at me because i asked the waitress " what time they were showing the DvD"

he told me " YOU DON'T COME TO THAILAND TO WATCH A DVD"

i told him he was right. and knocked his teeth out lol

Sometimes I wonder wotsit all about?

what sit ? too cheasy ? :D

he does have a pint though. why should we buy real designer gear like in the UK when we can by controled banned copies over here. like watches suites dvd's. Maybe if the crunchies and rihbeana was fake everything would be alright..

Villa Market, Paradise Srinakarindra have Ribena, McVities chocolate digestives*, a variety of Tetley teas etc.

(*NB there's only one biscuit in a pack - made up two dozen biscuit layers in a solid block of chocolate.)

They may well have all the above but it is rather a hike from Samui :o

I think we are quite lucky here as you can get most things or their substitute :D

Pork Faggot in gravy?:cheesy:

:D

All joking apart most cravings can be satisfied by a visit to Tops. One issue I have though is with cheese.....bought some Camembert and Brie from Colibri recently and....

Well in a blind test none of us could tell the difference between the two....both tasted like plastic! Hardly what you expect from Samui's 'deli' store.....:bah:

Anyone know where to pick up top notch stuff these days...?

Oh aye and wotsits are available on KPG hehe I wonder why......:whistling:

You possibly bought the plastic tasting stuff made in Denmark.

Choice Foods on the Big Budha to Choengmon road (a big freezer container outside) also has a good rep, but I have not tried it personally.

Edited by Tropicalevo

They may well have all the above but it is rather a hike from Samui :o

I think we are quite lucky here as you can get most things or their substitute :D

thanks but i need a crunchie. i am hungry but iam also english cheers :D

I'm with you Big C, lets start a petition to get Ribena and Crunchie's imported into Thailand... and whilst we're at it add Mini Cheddars and Vimto to the list!

also the whole Ginister brand !,

aaah yeah steak an ale pastie, like you say th whole range is the nuts!

I'm with you Big C, lets start a petition to get Ribena and Crunchie's imported into Thailand... and whilst we're at it add Mini Cheddars and Vimto to the list!

also the whole Ginister brand !,

aaah yeah steak an ale pastie, like you say th whole range is the nuts!

wouldnt it be nice to see this range in 7-11

ginsters_03.jpg