What do farangs think they have that is better tha

BambinA

oh dear, sorry Nara, your sarcasm got missed....there should be a smiley face for that

I should have realised anyway, you coming from USA!!!

all the girls said that US guys were the nicest (oh no, no sarcasm intended) but were hopeless in bed :o:D

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A rhinoceros's penis in erection it can extend up to 4 feet in length.  :D

And even more impressive...mating can last an hour and half and can involve 60 (SIXTY) ejaculations....  :D  amazing!

Whooo whooo.... :D

In my next life I'm definitely coming back as a rhino... :o

all the girls said that US guys were the nicest (oh no, no sarcasm intended) but were hopeless in bed :D  :D

:D:D:D

A rhinoceros's penis in erection it can extend up to 4 feet in length. 

And even more impressive...mating can last an hour and half and can involve 60 (SIXTY) ejaculations....   amazing!

don't you know ..Fact is FLEA has the BIGGEST box if you compare with other animal :D:D

all the girls said that US guys were the nicest (oh no, no sarcasm intended) but were hopeless in bed :D  :D

And even more impressive...mating can last an hour and half and can involve 60 (SIXTY) ejaculations....   amazing!

don't you know ..Fact is FLEA has the BIGGEST box if you compare with other animal :D:D

There's your answer, Lovejoy.... if you pick through your fur, you could probably find some....

:D

There's your answer, Lovejoy.... if you pick through your fur, you could probably find some....

thats very upsetting for you to think of me as a furry man with fleas

i might look like an ape but i have feelings too

by the way an ape with a big willy

So I guess its good that im hung like a flea :D

And even more impressive...mating can last an hour and half and can involve 60 (SIXTY) ejaculations....  :D  amazing!

Do you find yourself sexually attracted to female rhinos??? :D:D

so i ask you guys farang ...what do u think u have more advantage  from Thai guy?

Nothing whatsoever. I try to be a decent person, love my other half, children etc, and enjoy the fact that they love me.

I've had good luck in life, but it doesn't make me any better than anyone else.

Nope, but I'm sure I would if I were a rhino... :D

I'm still amazed.... how much blood would be needed to inflate a 4 foot "box"?

And how much fluid would be needed to produce 60 ejaculations?

I wonder what the recuperative time would be before starting on round two... :D

Thai women, like most mature women in the world, are primarily concerned with security and home stablity. Most Thais view Farangs as very wealthy compared to Thai standards and this is the basis for the vast majority of their attraction to Farangs.

I like the Thai saying "Very handsome, but cannot eat"..... describing the condition that a handsome male is OK, but so what if there is no money for living. This pretty much sums up much of the thinking of Thai females, as the put family and security above themselves.

Another Thai saying is "Better to be the second wife of a rich man than the first wife of a very poor one!" which does a good job, again, to describe the worldview of many Thai women.

All of this is the result of the social-economic conditions of Thailand, and it is utter nonsense to think it has anything to do with anything remotely related to physical characteristics. Very few Thai women from wealthy or well to do Thai families have much to do with Farangs (in the long term). Most relationship between Thai women and Farangs with women who make small money compared to other women in the world.

What is the interesting, to me, is to read the men who, somehow, believe that they are "better" because of something related to their physical body or otherwise. Those Farangs would see what is the "reality" in Thailand and Thai culture if the social-economic conditions were reversed and Thais were very wealthy and Farangs were relatively poor.

So, go on believing "very handsome" and "very big" ... because every Thai woman knows that every man loves to hear those words!

BTW: My comments are not a criticism of Thai women. I absolutely think they are great and their ideas are wonderful. Recently, I was talking to a Thai attorney (female) who talked about poor families of Thai women who calculate the years that a (relatively) rich Farang will live that marries their youngest daughter. For example, a recent post of a 61 year old Farang who married a 17 year old Thai girl. There is zero doubt that the family calculated that their daughter will be relatively "still young" when her rich husband dies (or is too old and sick to care what their daughter is doing!)

This is neither "good" nor "bad" it is simply "how it is"..... and there is a lesson to be learned from all of this. Thai people are very, very practical and very smart people who will sacrifice themselves for better social-economic conditions for their families. This includes "putting up" with some very undesirable circumstances in the interest of better (sometimes long term future) economic conditiions.

Another Thai saying is "Better to be the second wife of a rich man than the first wife of a very poor one!"  which does a good job, again, to describe the worldview of many Thai women.

For example,  a recent post of a 61 year old Farang who married a 17 year old Thai girl.  There is zero doubt that the family calculated that their daughter will be relatively "still young" when her rich husband dies (or is too old  and sick to care what their daughter is doing!)

This is neither "good" nor "bad" it is simply "how it is"..... and there is a lesson to be learned from all of this.  Thai people are very, very practical and very smart people who will sacrifice themselves for better social-economic conditions for their families.  This includes "putting up" with some very undesirable circumstances in the interest of better (sometimes long term future) economic conditiions.

Farang 100% correct judgement.

One of the survey says 90% of the North East teenage Thai girls want to marry any Farang. Indeed it is good news for Thai Foreign Exchange economy, but i am not sure about future of the society. It is heaven for a HIV+ Farang to get married here and die.

anyhow , nex time  when  u  read something i wish  u could  read it well and  realize that what is the  point

Bambi :D

Take no notice of Vit42 Bambi, we who read your question correctly, know what point you are asking. :D

vit42, personally i think you owe bambi an apology for making personal comments about Bambi's mother and father. No need for that mate :o

On the contrary, I thought I was rather reserved compared to another poster. My point wasn’t to insult bambina or lambaste her or her parents. Note the title of her o.p.: “Do Farangs Think They Are Beter Than Thai Guys?” and the context of her o.p. stating all the reasons why she thinks “TH gal like farang guy”. My point was to say that her title is provocative to say the least and her reason was flawed (as to my pointed questions regarding her parents). If her mom and dad were thai and ok, why would she pose this question or think less of thai guys? I suspect that she like the attention from all the farang guy friends she’s made in this forum and poses this question to entice more attention and affection. And here you’ve proven my point, big, strong, handsome, farang to the rescue as thai guy “abuses” thai girl.

Sorry Vit, didn't spot your reply earlier. You've probably just answered Bambi's question yourself. I didn't know that you was Thai, when i suggested you give Bambi an apology. However, your retort shows that you are incapable of giving such an apology and look for reasons to justify your outburst. And indeed, you then go on to say more un-flattering things. I'm not getting into a slanging match here but maybe you should debate in your own mind how your statement has come across to everyone.

And thankyou for noticing that i am a " big, strong, handsome" farang, you've obviously seen my picture :D:D but you could have also said "seeeeexxxxxy maaaaaan" :D

Nope, but I'm sure I would if I were a rhino...

I believe it's 12 months recoupertation time... they mate only once a year.... kinda like new yorkers... :D

and a bit of more trivia from the animal world... particularly for our friend lovejoy :D ....

speaking of ejaculation fluid... a blue whale ejaculates 4 gallons per shot...

and a bit of more trivia from the animal world... particularly for our friend lovejoy  ....

speaking of ejaculation fluid... a blue whale ejaculates 4 gallons per shot..

I wonder, does the female blue whale spit or swallow :D:o

and a bit of more trivia from the animal world... particularly for our friend lovejoy  ....

speaking of ejaculation fluid... a blue whale ejaculates 4 gallons per shot..

I wonder, does the female blue whale spit or swallow :D:o

:D:D OMG No need for that Boo, no need at all, i nearly threw up then :D:D It reminded me of the story about Marc Almond and him swallowing a couple of pints of.............................

Being hung like an Orang Utan has never hindered one's progress.

chon, don't you mean "rogue rino" Orangs are hung like ants...or so I've been told :o

A much better analogy... :D

A rhinoceros's penis in erection it can extend up to 4 feet in length. :D

And even more impressive...mating can last an hour and half and can involve 60 (SIXTY) ejaculations.... :D amazing!

wow .... you know a lot about the size of animals organs and how they perform

:D:D

John , was that you peeking in my cage last week at Sri Racha Zoo? , I was taking a shower and the water was pretty cold..... :D

Nope, but I'm sure I would if I were a rhino...

I believe it's 12 months recoupertation time... they mate only once a year.... kinda like new yorkers... :D

and a bit of more trivia from the animal world... particularly for our friend lovejoy :D ....

speaking of ejaculation fluid... a blue whale ejaculates 4 gallons per shot...

aw im glad we are friends ,how sweet

not into bestiality or the mating habits of new yorkers

you need to get out more

as a farang girl with a thai boyfriend (and several ex farang boyfriends) i can say confidently that neither is better or worse than the other. it totally depends on the guy.

that said, there are a lot of cultural differences you have with thais. i find them much less honest and open than farangs (generally due to a constant desire to please), and i have a hard time having a philosophical conversation or musing about the future with my boyfriend, as he lives day by day and quite frankly doesn't think much, or at least voice his thoughts. thais are ultra-relaxed and accomodating, almost too much so for my american ways. but of course, depends on the thai too. if they have studied overseas they might be more open/used to farang ways.

thai men are very "sweet". farang men like to be macho men, it is rare that they would be as cuddly or puppydog-like as thais seem to be. thais are extremely generous. and clean. sex with thai men is much more fun in some ways- they are very sensual, but sometimes i find them not very creative, and that is not just in the bedroom. the small penis thing is a myth, at least in my experience.

i have met several thai men that beat their girls, get them pregnant and leave them, drink too much and fight, etc. etc. enough to validate the stereotype. but i have met a few who don't do this. farang men cheat, but they don't lie as easily or as much as thais. otherwise i would say they are about even in the cruelty aspect- a lot of farang guys beat their women and treat them like crap too. & i think most guys in the world cheat whether they are ultimately honest about it or not.

farang men have more money of course. that's not important to me except that thais are pretty greedy (i find that materialistic things are far too high a priority in the lives of most thais despite buddhist teachings), and see farangs as walking ATMs no matter how long you know them. with a farang i am never worried that they like me because i have the fat wallet. when i have a farang boyfriend i split everything half-half and that is a great way to do things.

i miss farang guys when i want someone to relate to. i think i could really only fall in love with a farang guy because thais are just too different in nature (and though it should balance out it does not always). but both cultures have a lot to share with each other and just the novelty inherent in a relationship like this is enough to keep it interesting.

as a farang girl with a thai boyfriend (and several ex farang boyfriends) i can say confidently that neither is better or worse than the other. it totally depends on the guy.

Nice post!

Just one little point. Does a farang mean "western" man?

If so, could a "farang" come from Lebanon or Lithuania? Scotland or Slovenia? Panama or Puerto Rico? Talk about cultural differences!

How can you compare all these people with Thai's?

Edited by BaanOz

Nice post!

Just one little point. Does a farang mean "western" man?

If so, could a "farang" come from Lebanon or Lithuania? Scotland or Slovenia? Panama or Puerto Rico? Talk about cultural differences!

How can you compare all these people with Thai's?

Farang, sometimes pronounced falang, is the generic Thai word for a white foreigner. Africans or African-Americans will be occasionally referred to as farang dam (black farang). While generally farang is a neutral word, it can be used as an insult depending on its context. For instance, the expression "farang ta nam khao" (literally means farang with rice-milk-colored iris) would be considered an insult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farang

Farang normally refers to caucasian doesn't it? i.e. white european, although as said in the definition above it is very generic... Don't think Lebonese, puerto rican etc. would be labelled farang.

While generally farang is a neutral word, it can be used as an insult depending on its context.

That reminds me.......

I have heard a person referred to as "Kwai" (Buffalo) as an insult

I have also heard the term "Kwai Farang" as even more insulting

For instance, the expression "farang ta nam khao" (literally means farang with rice-milk-colored iris) would be considered an insult.

Well, i for one, wouldn't be bothered about that as an insult. Certainly wouldn't cause me to want to have "knuckle dusters at dawn" anyway. :D Is that the best they can come up with :D

If i remember rightly, the Chinese (roughly translated) call us "Ghost People", Whaooow, knock me down with a feather, i'm really upset now :o:D

While generally farang is a neutral word, it can be used as an insult depending on its context.

That reminds me.......

I have heard a person referred to as "Kwai" (Buffalo) as an insult

I have also heard the term "Kwai Farang" as even more insulting

What have the Buffalo ever done to deserve that :o:D