What do farangs think they have that is better tha

BambinA

I may have missed this in a previous post of yours, but are you a Thai lady?

( Oh I forgot....Here is my Smiley......  :D  )

It's Ok, you can keep your smiley

and you obviously did miss that. I am a Thai woman.

Ouch! No smiley in your post...

:D

sorry about that, it was a bad day for me!!

here is a smiley for you now :D:D:D:D

...sheesh.... that has all the subtlety of a Yao Ming (Houston Rockets) slam rejection block of a fadeaway shot by Anfernee Hardaway of the New York Knicks.... blasting the ball into the 15th row of Madison Square Garden....

:o

555555555! Siracha!

I'm still reeling!

and you shouldn't reel, after all, I am just a small Thai woman

sorry again though, it really was a bad day!! :D:D

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Bambi, I don't think I fully understand Ngon, could you explain it more please? It's the act of making up your mind without too much hesitation and being sure of your decisions, which makes a girl feel like you are a man capable of taking care of her? I can't quite put it right into words. Is it the other half of 'sa-ngon' which is sort of like 'calmness' or the opposite of 'sanuk'?

Thanks

Hi Will ,

yess as katana siad Ngon ,NGAWN งอน - v. to sulk / pout

example ..a girl want to go to see a movie , but guy want to stay home

girl - dear.. i think its better if we go to see a movie today

boy - oh i think , today we'd stay home, i have a head ache

girl - (upset) ... ohh ok up to you , you never do anything for me ..so cruel (start to cry)

boy - ohh ok ok..if you want .. ok we will go to see a movie

girl - NO i dont want to go ( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน ) (actaully she stills want to go ..)

after the situation above

If this guy is THAI

boy - : ohh please... go .. now i want to go to see a movie

girl - NO ..( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน )

boy - Oh..im sorry ..please go with me, i knew im suck.. forgive me

girl -NO .. i dont want to go anywhere with you anymore

boy- nah ..I'm sorry..please go out with me

girl - let's me think ...emmm okay ok (smile) i will go with you..

If this guy is Farang

boy - OK if you say so.. u said NO , and u dont want to go so i wont go

girl -No ( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน )

boy - are u upset

girl - No ( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน )

boy- what's wrong?

girl -nothing worng ( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน )

boy - ok ,good

girl -(crying)

boy - why you are crying?

girl - I want to see a movie

boy -but i just asked you about again and you said NO

girl - i just Ngon ,NGAWN งอน

If anything your question is perpetuating stereotypical answers and allowing farangs to tout their own horn.

Don't think any of that has been done yet, only things said as a Joke and in Jest. I said i only last for 2 minutes at sex but i was only joking, 1 of the 2 minutes isn't for sex it is used up by getting undressed :D

I thought the first minute was for foreplay. :o

Funny, I was having this discussion just last night with my GF (Thai), her friend and two foreign mates of mine. Having read the topic so far, I think that the answer depends on several variables. But I wont go into that.

The biggest complaint I have heard from Thai women (these are educated career women) about Thai men is the tendancy for Thai men to marry the good girl (riab-roy), and insist that she stay at home at night while he heads off with his mates for a night out with the cocktail lounge girls (and/or mia noi). Jealousy is also a problem at times. Modern, educated Thai girls simply wont stand for all this mucking about with other women any more and perhaps that is why they are becomming more interested in foreign blokes. Generally speaking, foreign men are more monogamous and consider their better half to be a true partner, rather than just eye candy.

On the flip side, foreign men are not as willing to open up the wallets and can be considered at times quite kee-neo. This I have heard too. We also tend to get angry easier and show anger in public. This can be quite distressing for a Thai gal.

LOL... :o

Good example P'Bambi!  :D

Just to add to that, the proper thing to do when a girl is งอน (ngon) is to ง้อ (ngaw)... pamper her a bit to make her stop sulking  :D

(Oops, I thought I was in the Thai language forum again :D)

It's interesting to learn what's expected of us. Speaking as a Brit, and to make a generalisation, we are usually taught to ignore people who sulk, the opposite of what is expected of us in order to easily resolve this situation. Pandering to someone who is sulking would usually be viewed as fairly weak behaviour. It's easy to see how a relatively minor situation, such as this, could cause problems between Thai's and falangs, due to a lack of understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Bambi, I don't think I fully understand Ngon, could you explain it more please? It's the act of making up your mind without too much hesitation and being sure of your decisions, which makes a girl feel like you are a man capable of taking care of her? I can't quite put it right into words. Is it the other half of 'sa-ngon' which is sort of like 'calmness' or the opposite of 'sanuk'?

Thanks

Hi Will ,

yess as katana siad Ngon ,NGAWN งอน - v. to sulk / pout

example ..a girl want to go to see a movie , but guy want to stay home

girl - dear.. i think its better if we go to see a movie today

boy - oh i think , today we'd stay home, i have a head ache

girl - (upset) ... ohh ok up to you , you never do anything for me ..so cruel (start to cry)

boy - ohh ok ok..if you want .. ok we will go to see a movie

girl - NO i dont want to go ( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน ) (actaully she stills want to go ..)

after the situation above

If this guy is THAI

boy - : ohh please... go .. now i want to go to see a movie

girl - NO ..( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน )

boy - Oh..im sorry ..please go with me, i knew im suck.. forgive me

girl -NO .. i dont want to go anywhere with you anymore

boy- nah ..I'm sorry..please go out with me

girl - let's me think ...emmm okay ok (smile) i will go with you..

If this guy is Farang

boy - OK if you say so.. u said NO , and u dont want to go so i wont go

girl -No ( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน )

boy - are u upset

girl - No ( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน )

boy- what's wrong?

girl -nothing worng ( Ngon ,NGAWN งอน )

boy - ok ,good

girl -(crying)

boy - why you are crying?

girl - I want to see a movie

boy -but i just asked you about again and you said NO

girl - i just Ngon ,NGAWN งอน

Girl: Darling you wanno go out and look movie with me, na na na?

Boy: No darling I have to go to the TV pissup party tonight.

Girl: Why you want to pissup party?

Boy: Darling please go out and see a movie OK, see you laters.

Girl: You not love me, whoe haa haa haaaaaaaa

Boy: By darling have a good time!

Girl: Darling you wanno go out and look movie with me, na na na?

Boy: No darling I have to go to the TV pissup party tonight.

Girl: Why you want to pissup party?

Boy: Darling please go out and see a movie OK, see you laters.

Girl: You not love me, whoe haa haa haaaaaaaa

Boy: By darling have a good time!

:D:D:D:D no lah

bambi :o

This is a funny topic :D

Many many times I have read on here from farang guys how crap thai men are but I would doubt that a majority of them have even had a proper freindship with one & their opinions are based on what their wives or g/f's have told them.

Now, those women may have had a bad experience with thai men or else they could just be massaging the ego of the farang? I hear a lot of, my wife told me, so it's mostly 2nd hand info & of course, a good husband will listen to his wife, but to base his whole ideas about a race & gender of people on the one expereince of another is quite sad :o Imagine, if I were to say " my friend is married to a thai women who used to be a prossie & she is a big money grabing bitch so therefore all thai women are like that"

Wouldn't be right would it?? So why, do a lot of you need to generalise about thai men int he same way?

The usual rubbish is spouted about drink too much or beating women, where are they seeing these thai guys, bars, tourist areas, out in the sticks with low levels of education & antiquated ideas?? Seen plenty of farang give their thai g/f or ST/LT's a wallop in samui too :D

My husband is polite, doesn't drink to excess, would prefer to stay at home instead of going on a bender or to bars with his mates, helps around the house, is a great in bed & I would trust him with my life. He understands modern women & disliked the needy side of the thai women he dated in the past (his experiences) I prefer him to any other guy I dated (thai/farang) but will tell you this, I had a fair few thai b/f's before him & none were as most of you presume, they were ALL hard working, good in bed, well hung & kind & not one of them would dream of raising their hand to a women :D I can't say that about all my previous farang b/f's but I won't generalise. :D

Haha if your idea of "well-hung" means 3.5" then sure I'm sure they were all horses!

Fanta Rood or whatever his name is a retarded TROLL! Ke ke la la!

I've never heard anyone call anyone a troll and no it wasn't "invented" by 15 year olds... I'm pretty sure LOTR had trolls in it and I'm sure the idea of them was around prior LOTR time.

I don't know anything about Thai guys or even Thai girls! So I won't give you any biased opinions.

I know plenty of ###### farangs and to be honest I'm sure it's most mens mission to get some ass. No matter how nice they are and seem what's in the back of every guys mind, whether they admit it or not, is sex.

I do like a meaningful relationship too with a nice girl...

Haha if your idea of "well-hung" means 3.5" then sure I'm sure they were all horses!

I've never heard anyone call anyone a troll and no it wasn't "invented" by 15 year olds... I'm pretty sure LOTR had trolls in it and I'm sure the idea of them was around prior LOTR time.

I don't know anything about Thai guys or even Thai girls! So I won't give you any biased opinions.

I know plenty of ###### farangs and to be honest I'm sure it's most mens mission to get some ass. No matter how nice they are and seem what's in the back of every guys mind, whether they admit it or not, is sex.

Dear, if you don't know anything about Thai men or women then how can you be so sure Thai men are only 3 1/2"??? Screwed 'em all have you?

Dear, if you don't know anything about Thai men or women then how can you be so sure Thai men are only 3 1/2"??? Screwed 'em all have you?

Oh I don't know. I'm just assuming as much because I've been told by many to bring "unlimited condoms" because of the smaller condoms in Thailand. A Burmese guy at work today that barely speaks English said "Condoms! Lots! Lots Condoms!" It was crazy.

Well, I hate to break it to you but Asian men are just like other men, some big, some small, some normal. Not that I have sampled them all but my husband is Thai, quite normal I might add, and having grown up with other Thai men has told me that they all vary in sizes, just like western guys. It's not always the size of the body that is in relation to the size of the penis. I suggest, if you plan on coming to Thailand, that you leave your preconceived notions at home.

Well, I hate to break it to you but Asian men are just like other men, some big, some small, some normal. Not that I have sampled them all but my husband is Thai, quite normal I might add, and having grown up with other Thai men has told me that they all vary in sizes, just like western guys.  It's not always the size of the body that is in relation to the size of the penis. I suggest, if you plan on coming to Thailand, that you leave your preconceived notions at home.

HAhahaha meeeow :o

Well when my family doctor tells me to bring condoms and so does an Asian man and when they actually sell small condoms there and not "Western" sizes then what am I to think?

All the research down on penis' by researches and averages made up are all wrong!!! God my kittens piss stinks...

You sound like a nice Guy, Canadian-Jessie

when I learnt English, Jessie meant a gay guy. maybe that's why you are so interested in penis lengths, and being mean to women??

whatever, do bring lots of condoms, you may even get to use them!

Nice one Siam!

It does seem strange that a young bloke should keep posting on a subject that should not concern any heterosexual.

Denial on either the gender preference or maggot size perhaps?

Anyone else in that closet, Jessie James?

Don't ya love it when a know nothing claims to know something :o

Arrive first Jessie & experience some of the country before talking about stuff you know nothing about. Come back & comment on this subject when you've shagged a few thai men (I am also presuming that your concern is they wont be big enough for your enjoyment???)

Don't ya love it when a know nothing claims to know something :D

Arrive first Jessie & experience some of the country before talking about stuff you know nothing about. Come back & comment on this subject when you've shagged a few thai men (I am also presuming that your concern is they wont be big enough for your enjoyment???)

Perhaps Jessie is a giver , and worries that he won't be up to the job ?

No probs Jessie , size doesn't matter , apparently..... :o

I don't think I fully understand Ngon, could you explain it more please?

Ngon == (very similar to) pout (and to sulk)

pout    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (pout)

v. pout·ed, pout·ing, pouts

v. intr.

To exhibit displeasure or disappointment; sulk.

To protrude the lips in an expression of displeasure or sulkiness.

To project or protrude.

v. tr.

To push out or protrude (the lips).

To utter or express with a pout.

n.

A protrusion of the lips, especially as an expression of sullen discontent.

A fit of petulant sulkiness. Often used in the plural with the.

In addition, also see:
7 entries found for sulk.

Main Entry:  sulk

Part of Speech:  verb

Definition:  pout

Synonyms:  be morose, be silent, brood, frown, gloom, glower, gripe, grouse, grump, look sullen, lower, moon, mump, nope, scowl, take on

Antonyms:  be cheerful

Source:  Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)

Copyright © 2005 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Main Entry:  brood

Definition:  agonize

Synonyms:  bleed, chafe inwardly, consider, daydream, deliberate, despond, dream, dwell upon, fret, gloom, grieve, lament, languish, meditate, mope, mull over, muse, ponder, reflect, repine, ruminate, sigh, speculate, stew over, sulk, sweat out, sweat over, think about, think upon, worry

Antonyms:  comfort, console, reassure

Main Entry:  frown

Part of Speech:  verb 1

Definition:  scowl

Synonyms:  bad eye, burn, burn up, cloud up, dog eye, glare, gloom, glower, grimace, knit brows, look black, look daggers, look stern, lower, pout, rain upon, sulk

Antonyms:  smile

Main Entry:  mope

Definition:  pout

Synonyms:  ache, be apathetic, be gloomy, bleed, brood, chafe, despair, despond, droop, fret, grieve, grumble, grump, hang out, idle, lament, languish, lose heart, moon, pine, pine away, regret, repine, sink, stew over, sulk, sweat over, waste time, yearn

Main Entry:  pout

Definition:  be sad

Synonyms:  be cross, be moody, be petulant, be sullen, frown, grouch, grump, mope, mump, sulk

Main Entry:  silence

Part of Speech:  noun

Definition:  stillness

Synonyms:  blackout, calm, censorship, dead air, death, dumbness, hush, hush-hush, inarticulateness, iron curtain, laconism, lull, muteness, noiselessness, peace, quiescence, quiet, quietness, quietude, quietus, reserve, reticence, saturninity, secrecy, sleep, speechlessness, still, sulk, sullenness, taciturnity, uncommunicativeness

Antonyms:  noise, sound

All farang males know about the Thai concept of Ngon from our Pouty females :-)

Edited by Mr. Farang

i think it has something to do with the whole thai rak thai thing. the men are up each others <deleted> in that respect. tg are so easy to love , them pricks should see the mingers round our way! they would be the ones getting smacked about by the women ! believe you me. :o

i think it has something to do with the whole thai rak thai thing. the men are up each others <deleted> in that respect. tg are so easy to love , them pricks should see the mingers round our way! they would be the ones getting smacked about by the women ! believe you me. :o

You'll make a great in-law Duality.

"them pricks" - oh boy.

Well, I hate to break it to you but Asian men are just like other men, some big, some small, some normal. Not that I have sampled them all but my husband is Thai, quite normal I might add, and having grown up with other Thai men has told me that they all vary in sizes, just like western guys.  It's not always the size of the body that is in relation to the size of the penis. I suggest, if you plan on coming to Thailand, that you leave your preconceived notions at home.

HAhahaha meeeow :o

Well when my family doctor tells me to bring condoms and so does an Asian man and when they actually sell small condoms there and not "Western" sizes then what am I to think?

All the research down on penis' by researches and averages made up are all wrong!!! God my kittens piss stinks...

Thai condoms break easily. You took a fallacy about asians and projected it onto the advise you were given.

Edited by aughie