New Hooters (Thailand) Franchise Opening At Meechok Plaza

WinnieTheKhwai

This might be just a tid bit off topic but having been duped by all this, I went to the plaza the other day looking for any sign of the Hooters and stopped in Kelly's to see if Rob had heard anything about it. I was very happy to see that during the past week or so Rob had totally remodeled Kelly's making room for more seating, adding a glass front and installing AC so it will be cool when the hot season comes. Very nicely done Rob.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be just a tid bit off topic but having been duped by all this, I went to the plaza the other day looking for any sign of the Hooters and stopped in Kelly's to see if Rob had heard anything about it. I was very happy to see that during the past week or so Rob had totally remodeled Kelly's making room for more seating, adding a glass front and installing AC so it will be cool when the hot season comes. Very nicely done Rob.

Could he do a wood decor with orange accents, and hire a couple more cute staff? Before end of April, that's allegedly when the real Hooters kicks off.

post-64232-0-54316400-1295579685_thumb.j

Opening hours for this place?

Got their #?

Its not true, its BS, there isn't going to be an Hooters at Mee Chok. Great joke WTK can't believe how many people are still thinking its really happening after almost a week :clap2::thumbsup:

See, you just mention BOOBS and no matter how many times we say it's a joke, that's all that some people will ever see biggrin.gif

WTK this has to be one of the better leg pulls in the pass couple years. I take my hat off to you.:jap: If anybody would take the time to research such as the Hooters website for foreign franchise location availability you should have noticed that Thailand is not listed.:o

Large billboard advertising and adverts to recruit staff for one happened in Patong recently.. Not sure if it ever launched (couldnt find the staff ;) ) but it was being started. Remember press releases and the Thai franchiser being 'wings and things'.. Think it might have pulled out when jungceylon plaza got delayed (which is further back then I think the billboard was so not sure). So a real franchise operation / license is here for this.

Not to say this is real tho.

Edited by LivinLOS

WTK this has to be one of the better leg pulls in the pass couple years. I take my hat off to you.:jap: If anybody would take the time to research such as the Hooters website for foreign franchise location availability you should have noticed that Thailand is not listed.:o

Large billboard advertising and adverts to recruit staff for one happened in Patong recently.. Not sure if it ever launched (couldnt find the staff ;) ) but it was being started. Remember press releases and the Thai franchiser being 'wings and things'.. Think it might have pulled out when jungceylon plaza got delayed (which is further back then I think the billboard was so not sure). So a real franchise operation / license is here for this.

Not to say this is real tho.

I personally thank if Hooters was to come to Thailand that it could be a success in the correct community.

Edited by gotlost

There is an actual WENDY's hamburgers opening in CM? Or is it unrelated?

With all the tail around the country, not so worried about Hooters... but Wendy's.... worth moving to CM.

If someone can get a Papa Johns pizza up there, I'm on my way.

• 3 weeks later...