Anyone Having Trouble Finding A Relationship Here?

Mishathebear

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite a simple process that has been mastered here by many of this forums members.

You find yourself a BG then pay for her to leave the bar for good and take her home and clean her up. You then take her out and by her ridiculously looking clothes that look odd, out of place and uncomfortable but in your mind make her look hiso. You then clue her up what to say to your friends and family where you met.

I meet you in restaurant OK?

You went to university OK?

Your family rich and half Chinese OK?

Once you have brain washed her and deluded yourself come back and join in the threads where "countless others" will claim their misses is not a BG but a gift from god that only us less mortals could dream about. ;)

Why oh why do that (the bit I put in bold). My cherub is dark skinned, just the way I want her. When she dresses up she puts on her best polo shirt, shorts and thongs (flip flop, jandals or whatever everyone else calls them) just the way I want her. I don't like girls that dress sluty or try to be too sexy or dress to impress. Give me the down to earth girl with no smoke and mirrors anytime.

But then again, not everyone likes the same. Up to you. :D

In the West it is always rumored that it is easy to pickup women in Thailand. This may be the case in the bar and prostitution scene which makes up about 2 % of the countries women. However the normal women are quite hard to get a relationship with as I have experienced in the last 7 years I have been living in LOS. However many Farangs are quite sucessful and happy with their Thai girlfriends / wives. I wonder how they do that.

By not choosing girls with shaved eyebrows..... :whistling:

It is quite a simple process that has been mastered here by many of this forums members.

You find yourself a BG then pay for her to leave the bar for good and take her home and clean her up. You then take her out and by her ridiculously looking clothes that look odd, out of place and uncomfortable but in your mind make her look hiso. You then clue her up what to say to your friends and family where you met.

I meet you in restaurant OK?

You went to university OK?

Your family rich and half Chinese OK?

Once you have brain washed her and deluded yourself come back and join in the threads where "countless others" will claim their misses is not a BG but a gift from god that only us less mortals could dream about. ;)

Why oh why do that (the bit I put in bold). My cherub is dark skinned, just the way I want her. When she dresses up she puts on her best polo shirt, shorts and thongs (flip flop, jandals or whatever everyone else calls them) just the way I want her. I don't like girls that dress sluty or try to be too sexy or dress to impress. Give me the down to earth girl with no smoke and mirrors anytime.

But then again, not everyone likes the same. Up to you. :D

You can tell a bar girl a mile off anyway, :whistling:

But each to his own. You pay your money you take your choice.

I wouldn't want to marry a prostitute though.

My gf looks great in a pair of 50baht JJ shorts and tshirt. ;)

By not choosing girls with shaved eyebrows..... :whistling:

I think I put that mistake belief to sleep. ;)

Some men are comfortable around women and many men aren't.. Several here have already said that learning Thai fluently is the first step in the process. How are you going to communicate with a lovely woman who doesn't speak a word of a common language? That holds true in any country.

Thailand has a reputation for lovely, available women. It's true, but only in the bars so common in all tourist centers. If you go outside the bar scene you are more likely to meet women who don't speak a word of English, and if you do, it's in business centers. Unless you have a work permit you are unlikely to be inside an office building full of lovely available ladies.

And, strange as it may seem, Thai women (even hookers) are much more modest that most American or British commonwealth women.

Of course, if you were a handsome young stud we wouldn't be having this conversation. You would already have a list of lovelies to call.

1. Loads of telephone numbers when he goes home.

2. ... pretty soon they're flirting and/or passing him their phone numbers.

3. ... he returned home to my apartment with 20 telephone numbers in his pocket.

Just remember some of those girls carry around 20 different SIM cards.

1. Loads of telephone numbers when he goes home.

2. ... pretty soon they're flirting and/or passing him their phone numbers.

3. ... he returned home to my apartment with 20 telephone numbers in his pocket.

Just remember some of those girls carry around 20 different SIM cards.

Might be very true where you normally go.

But I have never heard about that many Sim cards.

A few, sure.

Bad (naughty) girls everywhere, even in regular non-bar scene circles.

I have a few SIMs as well (different nationality SIMs due to work and travel).

This makes me actually think about and wonder how many (if any) of the members and experts...sorry I meant expats here, that have any Thai friends at all.

I now talk about real close friends.

OK so the '20' was just poetic license ... when you try to call them how of them still work?

(do they) have any Thai friends at all .. No; none.

'Joe' though has lots of friends:

It's quarter to three, there's no one in the place except you and me

So, set 'em up, Joe, I got a little story you ought to know

We're drinking, my friend, to the end of a brief episode

Make it one for my baby and one more for the road

Edited by jazzbo

It is actually quite easy to meet real Thai women. If you are polite, dress nice, are not fat and have some personality you should do fine.

I agree except for the "fat" part. Even fats guys stand a chance if they're genuine and sincere!

Edited by troehr

speaking thai makes a big difference, also your personality, mannerisms etc, if you wear moses sandals with knee high socks and shorts you have absolutely no chance . wink.gif best advice i would give anyone is look long and hard before jumping into any kind of relationship with any thai girl wether bar girl or not !! ive seen it all, many of these so called hi so girls in uk are actually better butterflies than their lower class counterparts. blink.gif

I have not read most of the post, but its not really rocket science.

Do not pick them up where all the westerns are in bars, a high percentage of them just want any farang.

If you have frirends who have are with decent Thai girls, its a good idea to see if she has any nice friends available, it wont always work out the odds are in your favour.

That is just one example, I will keep the other secrets to myself :)

Just apply the same conditions that you would at home with the ladies here. But I know some Thai ladies are just like kryptonite to some farang guys. Its understandable as they are adorable and us men can go in blind when our other head takes over and does the thinking.

People who think this

0032-0501-3122-5258_smiling_toothless_old_man.jpg

and thisya15.jpggo well together, they have a lot to gain from a life of seeking companionship in Thailand.

:huh:

And this is what she looked like when I told her I was leaving. You think I am kidding? Look at the eyes.

post-26885-0-15881400-1295444445_thumb.j

Depends on your definition of "normal women?"

Do you speak Thai? Makes all the difference in the world. Or at least in Thailand.

normal women are the 98 percent who are not prositutes, who work in offices, department stores, nurses etc...

Okay, but do you speak Thai?

Yes, I speak Thai

It is actually quite easy to meet real Thai women. If you are polite, dress nice, are not fat and have some personality you should do fine.

I agree except for the "fat" part. Even fats guys stand a chance if they're genuine and sincere!

Well I see a lot of fat guys with genuine girlfriends too. Why is everyone saying that if one is overweight one is doomed.

I know some fat guys who are not genuine or sincere, but they have a good line of BS and smile a lot and do quite well for themselves with "good", young Thai women. ;)

Edited by Ulysses G.

Of course it's more difficult to find a soul mate in a culture very different than your own.

Luckily for many westerners, Thai ladies aren't too stuck on compatibility issues and are willing to trade that for financial gain. But compatible is better than affordable.

People who think this

and thisya15.jpggo well together, they have a lot to gain from a life of seeking companionship in Thailand.

:huh:

And this is what she looked like when I told her I was leaving. You think I am kidding? Look at the eyes.

She looks pretty.....

Pretty rugged even when she is all dolled up to look her best....

Can imagine what she looked like at daylight.

I found my wife unconscious one evening.....took her home and she never left.