Whistling Kettle

ToonBroon

Looking to buy a whistling kettle in Chiang Mai similar to the one below. Anyone know where they can be found? I have burned to destruction 1 of the conventional type and blackened 2 others on the stove while engrossed in the pc (probably reading tv posts) :whistling: waiting to make my early morning cuppa. Before anyone suggests that I move my pc to the kitchen or my stove to the pc room, neither of these are practical solutions. :D

Cheers,

TB

post-60863-0-17078000-1295481593_thumb.j

Saw one just like that yesterday at Makro, Hangdong Rd, upstairs, leftside. Otherwise, try Index Living Mall, next to Carrefour on Superhighway.

Thanks MES, before I dash over there do I need a Makro card to buy such things. I've never shopped in Makro but I hear that a card is needed.

Cheers,

TB

I would suggest an electric kettle. It turns off after the water boils. It's what I use because I have a similar problem....

I was going to suggest the same, most of them make a clunk when they turn off also that you may hear.

Saw one just like that yesterday at Makro, Hangdong Rd, upstairs, leftside. Otherwise, try Index Living Mall, next to Carrefour on Superhighway.

Thanks MES, before I dash over there do I need a Makro card to buy such things. I've never shopped in Makro but I hear that a card is needed.

Cheers,

TB

I have also seen them in Macro, also in Big C at Hang Dong and Teco Lotus.

You don`t need a Macro card. They will ask you for a card, just say you do not have and then they use a special card reserved for customers without a card.

Cheers,

TB

I have also seen them in Macro, also in Big C at Hang Dong and Teco Lotus.

You don`t need a Macro card. They will ask you for a card, just say you do not have and then they use a special card reserved for customers without a card.

Thanks to one and all for your kind assistance. Regarding the electric kettle suggestion; need something a little more aggressive to force me to get my fat behind out of the computer chair in the morning. A 'clunk' wouldn't do it I'm afraid, whereas a pain-in-the-arse whistle would certainly do the trick. :D So it's off to Makro this morning...

Cheers

TB