Pattaya, Wi-Fi Open Spots

hotandcool

I stay in this area and I use Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop, as an avid reader is a good place to exchange books, the full English breakfast is only 90baht and the wifi FREE to customers, just ask the lady behind the counter for a password.

It is just around the corner from soi Diana next to soi bauhkao by Oasis a go go

Edited by Danlo

There are many offers for true 3g availble and you get a decent speed downtown. Unless you intend to download huge files it is a good alternative and you can sit where you like...

downtown where---------------there is NO 3g in pattaya

Oh no...not again. Another one making a definitive statement whilst actually having no idea...

Can it be that difficult to use Google?

there is NO 3g in pattaya

whatever google search you do shows this and talks about lots of planned launches

show me a 3g phone that shows a 3g service in pattaya and i will give 500 baht to a charity of your choice !!

True *does* have 3G in the Pattaya/Jomtien area. Why are you so convinced they don't? A friend was here with his iPhone4 and was constantly connected to it. I've toyed with the idea of changing my DTAC service to True for that very reason.

There are many offers for true 3g availble and you get a decent speed downtown. Unless you intend to download huge files it is a good alternative and you can sit where you like...

downtown where---------------there is NO 3g in pattaya

Oh no...not again. Another one making a definitive statement whilst actually having no idea...

Can it be that difficult to use Google?

there is NO 3g in pattaya

whatever google search you do shows this and talks about lots of planned launches

show me a 3g phone that shows a 3g service in pattaya and i will give 500 baht to a charity of your choice !!

WRONG!

There is 3G in Pattaya, but it is still not official/in testing phase. I've been using it for, I believe, well over a year now. I was using it as late as Monday. I use my HK iPhone 3S. Sometimes it picks up a 3G signal and sometimes E (Edge). I use a prepaid True SIM card. The data packages quote the amount od Edge/GPRS and Wifi usage and then also mention 3G, when and where available. The package I'm currently on is Bht129 for 100Mb EDGE/GPRS, 5hrs Wifi and another 100Mb 3G "testing", good for one month. Please don't make definitive statements if you really don't know what you're talking about.

...so how exactly will you be proving that you've made that charity donation?