Pattaya Beach Could Erode Away Within Five Years, Academic Warns

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took these this afternoon for all the poster's on here who have not been, or never been to Pattaya so they can see what it is actually like.

Years ago you could not swim in the bay, times have changed Pattaya has a top notch sewage plant for a few years now, these people swimming seem happy enough, erosion happens all over the world, beaches come and go , i know i come from a seaside resort.

Ok so the beach is not so wide at the moment, but its bloody long (3 Miles ?)Plenty of room for everyone The sea is a little cloudy, but not dirty, because the sea is rough this time of year (no turds sorry ginjag) and the sewage is NOT dumped 5 miles out whoever posted that.

They just need to get rid of the jetski's, but those guys are going to put themselves out of business anyway soon.Open your eye's don't listen to what you want to hear, The Hilton is not stupid, they would not have spent billions like they have

Thanks for the photos!

Another 20-30 meters (wide) of beach wouldn't harm Pattaya; the walking space between the sea and the deck chairs is pretty small at some locations and uncomfortable to walk.

LaoPo

unless they wanna make a fullmoonparty koh phanganstyle up there

Took these this afternoon for all the poster's on here who have not been, or never been to Pattaya so they can see what it is actually like.

Years ago you could not swim in the bay, times have changed Pattaya has a top notch sewage plant for a few years now, these people swimming seem happy enough, erosion happens all over the world, beaches come and go , i know i come from a seaside resort.

Ok so the beach is not so wide at the moment, but its bloody long (3 Miles ?)Plenty of room for everyone The sea is a little cloudy, but not dirty, because the sea is rough this time of year (no turds sorry ginjag) and the sewage is NOT dumped 5 miles out whoever posted that.

They just need to get rid of the jetski's, but those guys are going to put themselves out of business anyway soon.Open your eye's don't listen to what you want to hear, The Hilton is not stupid, they would not have spent billions like they have

I don't speak lies-my ref-re Turds was true, why would I want to lie? I have a condo there. I know what was floating-and it was not a sausage. I know about the plant-I watched them build it. Who are the people who seem happy enough-when they can see their feet in 3 foot of water-I,ll maybe think again.

What is different with the photos-I've sat on all the beaches for 31 years. I don;t make my stories up, but I,m not promoting the sand and beach, SORRY