Jobs Available (short Version)

Hmm - seems my last posting was perhaps a bit too long and the important bits got lost in my woffle.

Lets try again with a short version:

Internet jobs immediately available:

> You need to be mother-tongue English

> You need a computer with reliable ADSL connection

> You need to be reliable!

See my previous posting a day or so ago

This is not some sort of commission-only rip-off job. There is a fixed hourly rate (250 baht), plus a commission/incentive payment of 0.5baht per message (see that previous posting for explanation of this)

This work is required on a 24/7 basis, so a number of people are required to cover the whole day/week.

My only problem is that, although my company is UK-based, I do want to meet any Thai tax payment etc requirements. and thats why I did the first posting.

Dr Patpong, Mr Rentoul, as guys of extreme wisdom you must be able to advise me!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Alex.

I am a business consultant and I also do business on internet.

I setup an offshore company in Seychelles to avoid to pay taxes for online income in my home country and you want to use offshore staff to pay taxes in their county?

Seems completely ridicoulous to me.

Just get a lawyer in Uk to write a contract so they will be responsible to pay tax in their own country.

For example any online affiliate program that use foreign persons or entities to promote their goods have one. You could actually rip it.

The good thing about services is that there are no goods coming and going therefore no one can really find out were the total or the majority of these services are made. Easy then to make everything appear to be done in zero-tax country or at least a low tax country.

If you are selling advertising on your channel probably your Uk customers would not like to receive invoices from an offshore heaven company so you could better form an Uk LLP and put you or whoever resident in the Uk as small partner and Offshore entity as big partner. You will end up paying maybe inland taxes on just 5% of the income to keep the Queen happy while all the rest will be tax free.

I could go on and on for ages also about VAT... bla bla bla

If you need further assistance in how NOT TO PAY TAXES or at least pay as less taxes as possible drop a line or contact me.

Bye.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Ah sorry - yes indeed I was busy and just got your PM!! And I'm afraid your PM was too late as well. These were rather urgent vacancies and, since I had no luck recruiting from Thailand, I had to source from the UK. Pity cos I thought working online from LOS seemed a nice idea

Simon :o