Vip Coaches

brianw

And yes they also do go to Udon. There are hundreds of buses every day VIP going to Udon from Bkk. I find the best ones are:

• Thai Transport Company
  • Nakhon Chai Air
  • Chard Chai Tours

Most leave Bkk in the evening and arrive in the morning. Just try Google dude: "Bus from Bangkok to Udon Thani".

Not quite hundreds, but many. 999 and the transport company are one and the same.Owned by the Govt. Provide limited V.I.P. services. Nakornchai air is the best operator. It is CHERD chai air, .Interestingly,the big private bus operators are Muslims. They do not leave only in the evenings ,they leave Morchit from 06.30 to 00.30, the next day. Nakornchai Air has over 35 departures for Khon Kaen ,every day

And yes they also do go to Udon. There are hundreds of buses every day VIP going to Udon from Bkk. I find the best ones are:

• Thai Transport Company
  • Nakhon Chai Air
  • Chard Chai Tours

Most leave Bkk in the evening and arrive in the morning. Just try Google dude: "Bus from Bangkok to Udon Thani".

Not quite hundreds, but many. 999 and the transport company are one and the same.Owned by the Govt. Provide limited V.I.P. services. Nakornchai air is the best operator. It is CHERD chai air, .Interestingly,the big private bus operators are Muslims. They do not leave only in the evenings ,they leave Morchit from 06.30 to 00.30, the next day. Nakornchai Air has over 35 departures for Khon Kaen ,every day

My favorite to KK is NCA First Class.... which I believe are 22 seat buses... very comfortable...

I'd assume they also go to Udon... Their buses depart from their own station near Mochit, and also from Mochit 2 Bus Station.

Use Google Translate if you can't read Thai

http://www.nca.co.th/index.php

post-53787-0-22995500-1296382874_thumb.j

I've also taken Chan Tour on trips to the North East.... But their best service has a different name... S-Class

post-53787-0-50989000-1296383040_thumb.j

Their seats are not as comfortable as the NCA First Class buses...but they include Wi-fi on the bus, whereas NCA does not.

post-53787-0-83416100-1296383111_thumb.j