4. Depression

5. Acceptance

6. Boredom

7. Regret

8. Dispair

9. Balcony

Jk;)

Perhaps I should just jump now then...................................:D

Its regarded as cheating if you are anything less than on the 12th floor upwards

Touche`..... I am truly a newbie having only moved here full time as of sep 20 last year and as such am only in the doorway to that stairway. I could always take the express elevator............ :rolleyes:

Based on bkkjames benchmark and considering this is my second rodeo, my stages are...

1. Party time

2. Blissful ignorance

3. Sneaking suspicion

4. Denial

5. Revelation

6. Depression

7. Balcony (fleeting thought only)

8. Acceptance

9. Separation (with divorce.... FINALLY!)

10. Hedonism I

11. Exeunt

12. Intermission (15 years) - allegedly includes mid-life crisis.

13. Hedonism II

14. Exhaustion (also known as Revelation II)

15. Romance (with unconditional love)

16. Fulfillment

...it's still a work in progress but looking awesome from here. I also live on the ground floor.

I take it Stage 15 involves a woman of the same age and body mass index?

'fraid not. But the unbelievably young, incredibly beautiful and amazingly smart Mrs NanLaew has quite a few other things going for her so I put up with it.

Based on bkkjames benchmark and considering this is my second rodeo, my stages are...

1. Party time

2. Blissful ignorance

3. Sneaking suspicion

4. Denial

5. Revelation

6. Depression

8. Acceptance

10. Hedonism I

11. Exeunt

13. Hedonism II

16. Fulfillment

...it's still a work in progress but looking awesome from here. I also live on the ground floor.

'fraid not. But the unbelievably young, incredibly beautiful and amazingly smart Mrs NanLaew has quite a few other things going for her so I put up with it.

Sounds wonderful.

1. Party time

2. Blissful ignorance

3. Sneaking suspicion

4. Denial

5. Revelation

6. Depression

8. Acceptance

10. Hedonism I

11. Exeunt

13. Hedonism II

16. Fulfillment

CHEERS to you! NanLaew. You are defiitely an example that finding genuine happiness and fulfillment in Thailand is so possible. The Intermission part is too long though!

I have said it from my previous comment...that it is all about being "intentional"...if the intent is to have temporary bliss then that's what you get. Life is so simple, make it complicated and you will get a complicated, roller coaster ride.

To the happiness you deserve!!

xoxo

man... im so depressed man.... so booooring man.... wake up every morning nothng to do man.... telly is boring man...

i fgot nothing to do man,.... going to club is boooring man... interracting with ppl is fun for a while man... then get depressed man... cuz once ur on ur own again u got nothing to do man.....

shiiiz money is disappearing day by day man.... i see ppl running their own restaurants getting big bucks with repeating customers office workers day by day.... i feel not good man... im just draining me money and aint generating... work for thai company is like 20k for me man.... i aint got special skill or experience man.... man.... shizzz... maybe wen i got no money, i just jump off the brdige man.... make sure vehicle should finsih me up if i dint die from the fall.... man i will be all laxed man.....

i cant take ppl starig at me man.... they can tell by looking in me eyes that i got no purpose.... wow life's all about earning money? well if u got like heaps, maybe party for u everyday man... im so tired of life man.....

Come back to life! Dont give up buddy. In order to find completion, you've got to break something..In order to start ...you've got to end something.

Life is beautiful, i promise you! Hang in there

xoxo

In Thailand money buys friends, so spend it wisely and carefully and you will be alright. We all start off initially being too free and easy with our money, then we realise this truth. I am sure with current exchange rates that newbies are less likely to make this mistake.

The other thing to beware is that Thai partners are very prone to being generous with Farang money, this has to be nipped in the bud before it becomes an established habit.

Also Thais have a passion for food, so a slim attractive girl is usually poor, give the same girl access to Farang money and in a short while she will cease being a slim attractive girl.

In Thailand money buys friends, so spend it wisely and carefully and you will be alright. We all start off initially being too free and easy with our money, then we realise this truth. I am sure with current exchange rates that newbies are less likely to make this mistake.

The other thing to beware is that Thai partners are very prone to being generous with Farang money, this has to be nipped in the bud before it becomes an established habit.

Also Thais have a passion for food, so a slim attractive girl is usually poor, give the same girl access to Farang money and in a short while she will cease being a slim attractive girl.

This gave me a good laugh!!

I myself have passion for food especially Thai food, yet I'm still slim, does that mean I may be poor!!??

I myself have passion for food especially Thai food, yet I'm still slim, does that mean I may be poor!!??

It probably means that you are rich enough to be educated into healthy eating habits, more proteins and fibre and less fats and sugars. It could be simply that you have a good metabolism, it could be that you exercise/work a lot.

The point I was trying to make is that poor people live and eat from day to day, usually rice is the staple. Suddenly presented with the ability to buy any food they like they instinctively over eat, and usually a high carbohydrate and fat input.

Could mean you need worming. Need to get that checked.