Thai Man Falls 20 Floors To His Death In Jomtien

britmaveric

Tragic accident in Jomtien as Thai man falls 20 floors to his death.

Police Major Tailert from Dongtan Police sub-station received word of a suspected suicide at the Jomtien Plaza Condotel on Jomtien Beach, early on Thursday Morning. At the scene, it became clear that this was in fact a tragic accident and not a suicide. The dead man is Khun Gidisak aged 19. Journalists were not allowed into the building hence these grainy pictures we copied from the official Police cameraman. The man had gone to the apartment block with a Ladyboy friend and the pair was intending to pay a visit to a Japanese resident who stayed on the 25th floor in room number 2507. For reasons unknown, the man did not answer the door and Khun Gidisak decided to surprise the man and attempt to enter the condo from the outside and attempted to climb onto the balcony. He then apparently slipped and fell 20 floors onto a flat roof on the 5th floor. Police interviewed the Ladyboy and the Japanese man and are happy with their stories and have recorded the case as an accident.

-Pattaya City News

Thursday 1st September 2005

I don't believe a word of the story.

Judging by the tone of the replies, most people don't either.

There have been far too many deaths from people exiting condos from high floors.

I live in a condo in Jomtien on a high floor.

Neither I nor anybody else has fallen out yet.

The first thing people say to you after they learn that you live in a condo

is about the number of deaths from falling off the balcony.

And have you noticed how often there is a ladyboy involved?

Surely some of these tragedies are not what they appear to be.

I don't believe a word of the story.

Judging by the tone of the replies, most people don't either.

There have been far too many deaths from people exiting condos from high floors.

I live in a condo in Jomtien on a high floor.

Neither I nor anybody else has fallen out yet.

The first thing people say to you after they learn that you live in a condo

is about the number of deaths from falling off the balcony.

And have you noticed how often there is a ladyboy involved?

Surely some of these tragedies are not what they appear to be.

Relocate to 1st or 2nd floor!!! :o

Police Major Tailert from Dongtan Police sub-station received word of a suspected suicide at the Jomtien Plaza Condotel on Jomtien Beach, early on Thursday Morning. At the scene, it became clear that this was in fact a tragic accident and not a suicide. The dead man is Khun Gidisak aged 19. Journalists were not allowed into the building hence these grainy pictures we copied from the official Police cameraman. The man had gone to the apartment block with a Ladyboy friend and the pair was intending to pay a visit to a Japanese resident who stayed on the 25th floor in room number 2507. For reasons unknown, the man did not answer the door and Khun Gidisak decided to surprise the man and attempt to enter the condo from the outside and attempted to climb onto the balcony. He then apparently slipped and fell 20 floors onto a flat roof on the 5th floor. Police interviewed the Ladyboy and the Japanese man and are happy with their stories and have recorded the case as an accident.

Pattaya City News

Farang seeks one bedroom condo underground. (no balcony's)

Khun Gidisak decided to surprise the man and attempt to enter the condo from the outside and attempted to climb onto the balcony.

If anyone is coming for coffee and buns at my place, please enter via normal way and not via extra-terrestrial route (eg parachute, abseil or catapult)

-Pattaya City News

Thursday 1st September 2005

Bet the Japanese guy's real happy with you for giving out his address

which, by the way was not necessary to get your story across. :o

How many farang have fallen off buildings in Pattaya or anywhere else in Thailand? Alot! Most get pushed by Thai wives. I am not surprised about anything in Thailand especially farang who drink like there's no tomorrow. Doesn't sound suspicious to me. Accidents do happen. Oh I think we know how many ladyboys there are in Pattaya, doesn't mean anything.

How many farang have fallen off buildings in Pattaya or anywhere else in Thailand? Alot! Most get pushed by Thai wives. I am not surprised about anything in Thailand especially farang who drink like there's no tomorrow. Doesn't sound suspicious to me. Accidents do happen. Oh I think we know how many ladyboys there are in Pattaya, doesn't mean anything.

It was not a farang that fell,he was Thai.

At long last, farangs are killing thais and making it look like suicide, it just shows what goes around comes around,

Though if we where to start counting and adding, it would be something like

Farang Murder Suicide 785433

Thai Murder Suicide 4 (its going up)

Probable scenario :

Japanese guy fancies ladyboy - takes him back to his 25th floor apartment.

LB scrute's the pad, likes all the bits and pieces laying around. Chats up his mate about returning when said Nip is out.

Goes back to apartment, knocks on door - no reply.

Gets into another apartment, or stairwell, or some form of access to balconies - his mate climbs from one balcony to next, so on. But doesn't make it all the way before deciding it's time to go home - so takes one big step ....