12 Month Visa

Hi guys,

sorry to be a pain, cant find the old post on the same subject.

Can you please clarify for me.

My visa runs out on the 19th march. My last 90 day reporting is on 6th march. At this time can i extend it by a further 60 days? And after that another 30?

If so does the extenson start from 6th march or from my visa expiring on the 19th?

Thanks again for your help and time!

Gary

What kind of entry are you on? You do not do any 90 day reporting on a normal 60-90 days visa entry. If on one year extension of stay you extend for another year not 60 or 30 days. What do you have, why do you have it, and what are you trying to do?

OK. In that case you should be able to obtain 60 days without financials and then leave/return with a new entry (tourist visa would be best if free as could cover 3 months but single entry non immigrant O also should be available) and then another 60 days if required. How many times allowed varies by office so best to try and get the money for extension of stay together than to have to spend money on frequent extensions/trips.

Another option is multi entry non immigrant O visa from KL. That is available if you can show 100k in a bank account.

If that is what he is talking about there would not be any additional 30 days available.

Sorry about the confusion. Im on a marriage extension, and dont have the funds at the moment. Just trying to work around it.

Gary

Try using rule 2.24 From police order 777/2551.

2.24 In the case of an alien visiting a Thai spouse or child:

Permission will be granted for a period of not more than 60 days at a time.

(1) Proof of relationship.

(2) In the case of a spouse, their marital relationship shall be de jure (legitimate) and de facto.