Yamaha Raider Vs Honda Fury

dagling

The Fury. I am not sure about the Raider although I was looking at it. I never rode one so not sure how it handled. I went for the Fury because of the way it looked , more like a chopper and ones I got on it I liked the way it handled.

Before I bought the Fury I spend some time on the Forums checking out the Vulcan the raider and the Fury. I also looked into the after market parts and and mods that have been done And that also lead me to the Fury. Then someone posted a question to all the Honda Fury forum members What problems have they had with there bike since they had them. I looked through pages on that thread and the only troubles had been Battery related and shifting. After looking further into the shifting trouble I realized that these were from people that are first time bike buyers.

Now the trouble that I see is if you are like me and want to do mods on the fury for now the parts have to be imported. I have an advantage as I work in Iraq and buy the goodies from the US and have them shipped here so that I can hand carry them in.

There are a lot of good companies in the US that have started making all kinds of things for them.

I don't know if this helped you or not. It is bios opinion from a fury owner. Oh yea my wife also liked the look better then the others we looked at.

If you want to here more send me a PM

The Fury. I am not sure about the Raider although I was looking at it. I never rode one so not sure how it handled. I went for the Fury because of the way it looked , more like a chopper and ones I got on it I liked the way it handled.

Before I bought the Fury I spend some time on the Forums checking out the Vulcan the raider and the Fury. I also looked into the after market parts and and mods that have been done And that also lead me to the Fury. Then someone posted a question to all the Honda Fury forum members What problems have they had with there bike since they had them. I looked through pages on that thread and the only troubles had been Battery related and shifting. After looking further into the shifting trouble I realized that these were from people that are first time bike buyers.

Now the trouble that I see is if you are like me and want to do mods on the fury for now the parts have to be imported. I have an advantage as I work in Iraq and buy the goodies from the US and have them shipped here so that I can hand carry them in.

There are a lot of good companies in the US that have started making all kinds of things for them.

I don't know if this helped you or not. It is bios opinion from a fury owner. Oh yea my wife also liked the look better then the others we looked at.

If you want to here more send me a PM

Thank`s Xray :)

I can by this red Yamaha Raider 1900cc, year 2009 and about 25.000 km. on the clock for 618.000,- with a Green book. But then again the brand new Honda Fury is a 1300cc and have ABS breaks :rolleyes:

It`s only 80.000 bath diffrent, and you do get a brand new bike. For the moment I am on my Yamaha Roadstar 1600cc, but have to admit that the Yamaha Raider looks nice.

Edited by dagling