Where To Download Movies Online?

4evermaat

I'm curious to know what sites you are using to download movies? Generally newer movies with english and thai subtitles or english and thai speech. I see them sold in phuket, but having a hard time in Chumphon finding them. All those thai people selling movies have to be getting them from somewhere I figure. Any protocol is acceptable, although I'm looking for direct download or bit torrent mostly. Free or paid/subscription sites. Please advise with your experiences.

Demonoid.me

www.torrentday.com

www.torentzone.net

xtremetv.org

But it is very rare to find Thai movies with English subs, or vice versa. You can sometimes get subs from different sites specializing in them, but the Thai/English combination is very rare.

Why bother downloading? I buy Region 3 DVD's of the same quality as in the US for between 150 baht to 350 baht unless it is part of a series which are more expensive. I have bought CSI of different seasons, Las Vegas, Miami, and NY, for 666 baht during their sales. These are not pirates but the real thing, just made in Thailand under contract with either the US or Europe.

There is a branch of the store I use in Hua Hin in the Hua Hin Market Village

Province : Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan

I have been dealing with them for over 5 years. If you accidently get a bad DVD, they replace it no questions asked. I know this as I had one DVD replaced three times. I finally discovered my player was worn out. Not the DVD. Send a PM for the name to conform with forum rules.

Edited by puyaidon

Yes I know the place in Hua Hin, they are Ok. But I like to watch old movies which they dont have

Why bother downloading? I buy Region 3 DVD's of the same quality as in the US for between 150 baht to 350 baht unless it is part of a series which are more expensive. I have bought CSI of different seasons, Las Vegas, Miami, and NY, for 666 baht during their sales. These are not pirates but the real thing, just made in Thailand under contract with either the US or Europe.

There is a branch of the store I use in Hua Hin in the Hua Hin Market Village

Province : Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan

I have been dealing with them for over 5 years. If you accidently get a bad DVD, they replace it no questions asked. I know this as I had one DVD replaced three times. I finally discovered my player was worn out. Not the DVD. Send a PM for the name to conform with forum rules.