Super Bowl.

charley1947

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Monday February 7 at 6: 30. Kick off at 0700 AM TrueVision Channel 108 ASN and TS3 Channel 103. Go to the Sugar Bar 2. Two 42 inch HD Screens. They will also be serving breakfast. They are located next door to Jammers on Kotchosarn Road. Jammers is at the corner of Loi kroh and Kotchosarn. :D PS I'm not the owner. BTW the Pro Bowl will be shown live at 7:00 AM this Monday morning, also breakfast.

Edited by gotlost

That's Monday February 7 at 6: 30. Kick off at 0700 AM TrueVision Channel 108 ASN and TS3 Channel 103. Go to the Sugar Bar 2. Two 42 inch HD Screens. They will also be serving breakfast. They are located next door to Jammers on Kotchosarn Road. Jammers is at the corner of Loi kroh and Kotchosarn. :D PS I'm not the owner. BTW the Pro Bowl will be shown live at 7:00 AM this Monday morning, also breakfast.

Are you guys in KonGan or OuBohn....? ;)

Cm saloon no2 will be the best place imo with an atmosphere also,as is every year,with a buffet breakfast.

sugar bar 2,if bill is opening early and gets a crowd is ok but no big screen(only 42inch)

Not If, He will open at 6AM for the Pro Bowl tomorrow morning and on the 7th at 6 AM for the Super Bowl with a breakfast.:D

Are you guys in KonGan or OuBohn....? ;)

One two many when you posted?:drunk: This is the Chiang Mai Forum.:burp:

Cm saloon no2 will be the best place imo with an atmosphere also,as is every year,with a buffet breakfast.

sugar bar 2,if bill is opening early and gets a crowd is ok but no big screen(only 42inch)

Not If, He will open at 6AM for the Pro Bowl tomorrow morning and on the 7th at 6 AM for the Super Bowl with a breakfast.:D

Despite my American buddies not getting out of bed for The Ashes, I forgive them and I will (as always) get up for the Super Bowl.

I enjoy these big events and like to see everyone gathered cheering on their team, I have my Hawaii shirt, sandals with socks, chewing baccy and baseball cap, so looking lie an American is no problem......not sure I can eat the gargantuan breakfast and shout loud though, so this might be a giveaway. rolleyes.gif

Despite my American buddies not getting out of bed for The Ashes, I forgive them and I will (as always) get up for the Super Bowl.

I enjoy these big events and like to see everyone gathered cheering on their team, I have my Hawaii shirt, sandals with socks, chewing baccy and baseball cap, so looking lie an American is no problem......not sure I can eat the gargantuan breakfast and shout loud though, so this might be a giveaway. rolleyes.gif

Your always welcomed.:D I do admit 7AM does suck but that's the way it is.:lol:

As another Englishman, I must say I'm glad I saw this post. I love watching this event, I've even picked up some of the rules so I almost have a clue as to what is happening in the game lol.

Should be good but I'll be at the beach so I'll have to find somewhere to watch it.

As another Englishman, I must say I'm glad I saw this post. I love watching this event, I've even picked up some of the rules so I almost have a clue as to what is happening in the game lol.

Should be good but I'll be at the beach so I'll have to find somewhere to watch it.

Should I wear my baseball cap or crash helmet?

Will Joe Montana be playing?:D

Those were the days...:D

Those were the days?....he only retired in 1994.....I would have thought you guys would be more into Lance Alworth and Michael Keller Ditka Jr, whistling.gif

Edited by uptheos

Those were the days?....he only retired in 1994.....I would have thought you guys would be more into Lance Alworth and Michael Keller Ditka Jr, whistling.gif

Those are babies. I go back to Y.A. Tittle of the SF 49ers before they joined the NFL.:D

Those are babies. I go back to Y.A. Tittle of the SF 49ers before they joined the NFL.:D

You weren't born in 1926 too, were you? rolleyes.gif

I'm a long time Packer fan, but can't get up that early. Will the UN Irish Pub show the game on tape that evening???Hope so. Anyplace else on tape delay?

The UN Irish Pub will surely show the game on tape.

Can't get up at 6am, one day a year??.......you're kidding.......right? wink.gif

Look at getlost, he's almost a 100 and he can do it. biggrin.gif

Edited by uptheos

:D :D :DFYI

There is a showing at the Empress Hotel on Chang Klan. They open at 5am.. Buffet breakfast available for 200B

I am guessing the game starts at 6:30 or 7:00 based on the other posts

W

Buffet breakfast at 5 am - we're the watchers not the players!

Will they do tea and toast do you think?

PS: Good information for those wanting to watch it and eat a hearty breakfast. smile.gif

Edited by uptheos

Just saw on Facebook that Dragon Fly Bar on Loi Kroh will also be showing the game:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=177056522336837

More Info: Watch the Super Bowl 2011 in the Dragonfly Bar, the only place in Chiang Mai to offer it in HD.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Green Bay Packers.

Free coffe and donuts for kick off.

Dish of the day:

Chilli beans with tortilla chips 150B

Good to see we have so many options this year!

-Mestizo

Here is the link to the info regarding CM Saloon #2's Superbowl Party:

http://chiangmaisalo...011-chiang-mai/

Doors open at 5:30am!

For the Superbowl there is a 199 Baht cover charge which includes an all-you-can-eat Buffet Breakfast!

Don't miss out on 59 Baht Bloody Marys!

-Mestizo

All you can eat breakfasts, Chilly Beans and Bloody Mary's at 5-30 am............wow!

For the Superbowl there is a 199 Baht cover charge which includes an all-you-can-eat Buffet Breakfast!

-Mestizo

All you can eat breakfasts, Chilly Beans and Bloody Mary's at 5-30 am............wow!

Better have the ENO or Alka Seltzer ready.:lol:

-Mestizo

After the food and drink, everyone will be dozing while the game's on.

-Mestizo

After the food and drink, everyone will be dozing while the game's on.

the actual game is the least important part of the superbowl