Koh Chang

Jebhead

I'm making a short trip to Koh Chang soon, does anyone have the names of good hotels / resorts to stay at? Price range 3-4K per night.....

I see a lot on different websites but have been burned in the past where the photo's on the website are obviously the first day it opened in reality looks nothing like it!!!

Any info appreciated

BR

JH

The Garden Resort @ Kai Bae beach is also quite good. Cheaper than The Chill, it's not on the beach but just a short 1 minute walk to the beach. The Garden Resort is composed of high-grade bungalows and is quiet. Lots of greenery as well. I like Kae Bae beach the best as it's a quiet beach, but still some restaurants and pubs if one is interested.

The Garden Resort @ Kai Bae beach is also quite good. Cheaper than The Chill, it's not on the beach but just a short 1 minute walk to the beach. The Garden Resort is composed of high-grade bungalows and is quiet. Lots of greenery as well. I like Kae Bae beach the best as it's a quiet beach, but still some restaurants and pubs if one is interested.

we had a free buffet there on the thursday night, good food nice gardens, i think the prices were less than 3,000baht, set back off the road inbetween some shops, would only be about a 5-10 walk to the beach,

Thanks for the info guys....

A "friend" of mine mentioned KC Grande Resort & Spa but he likes a wind up, anyone know anything about this, it looks ok online???

BR

JH

Very nice place on the best part of the beach. The rooms in the main hotel blocks are pretty new. The bungalows are older and a bit cramped, but better-located on or next to the beach. There's a new large free-form pool with a swim-up bar in front of the sea view block, and a smaller, quieter pool among the beach bungalows. Outstanding buffet breakfast. Friendly, well-trained staff too.