Funny Sign At Condo

random

so my condo recently had its 1st birthday the signs all went up in Thai advertising the events, then the staff did the usual and translated it into English, these were posted in the lifts and on the tv screen around the place.

signvt.jpg

I have covered the condo name, anyway post your own dodgy signs :)

I saw a sign at a restaurant the other week saying " Fried rice with crap " When I asked the waitress just what crap you got we figured it out to be crab :D

I saw another one in Phuket that said " Crap view but great food " You have to give them top marks for honesty ;)

If you ask any Thai what the most sophisticated and business-friendly bank is, he will probably name 'Siam Commercial Bank'. On the other hand it's quite hard for a foreigner to just walk in and open an account with them. Still, I have one, though I keep most of my money at other banks, partly because the staff at the SCB branches often mumble 'falang falang...' when I enter their branches. (Happens only at that particular bank's branches, mind you.) The other day I used one of the bank's passbook update machines; guess what instruction I read on the screen - "For update of passbook open the lastest page." :lol:

I wager my condo in Bkk has the world record for total number of signs.

Bottom line is that the lady manager has no idea what she should be focused on so she spends her time writing, printing and rewriting and relaminating countless signs which are all over the building.

Her English capability is close to zero, several farang in the building have offered to rewrite her English but she refuses.

Whenever she writes a sign about a coming event it starts the same: "The management division department section and branches for the staff department.............".

In Adelaide Australia years ago I saw this gem: 'Taxpayers are revolting!'