Thai Student Uniforms Are The World’s Sexiest Student Uniforms

webfact

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we need lots of pictures to help us really understand the issue at hand here - lol

Not really, just research the matter at one of those schoolgirl themed go go bars, although for some reason the girls may not exactly look or talk the same way.....

maybe a better focus would be cracking down on the black african women on Nana soi 3 & 4 that wear tight clothes and harass the hell out of anyone wakling past, often physically grabbing hold of them and refusing to let go (it happens to me regularly sadly).

Have you tried not hanging around that area? Sounds like you like being grabbed by the tight clothed African women, if you keep going back for more. LOL.

World wide most all universities do NOT force adults to wear uniforms. This is just a symptom of Thailands ancient mindset about how to control youth, which is utterly out of tune with world standards. Unless you couldn't forced wearing of Chadors for muslim unis.

No young girl wants to look like just another cipher in the same clothes as ALL her friends, so they use what assets they have by wearing the tightest clothes that show off what they have. If they were free to dress as they chose, in a reasonable manner, they likely would dress MORE conservatively relative to tightness and what they try and show.

The 'authorities' are clueless about all this.

The truth be known...I've never noticed! Expand nose NOW! At 18 they are adults and I like them the way they are. Please no nanny state in Thailand.

There is no valid, reliable, evidence from any scientifically conducted study that shows that uniforms have anything to do with academic achievement. While they may have some utility for student safety reasons, the whole notion of student uniforms at any level of education is a total waste of time and money and usually money in families that can ill-afford the expense.

Brian

Focus energies on your biggest problems, and leave the small problems until they are big enough to be worth your time.

It's more cost-effective to fix the small problems before them becomebig problems. It's often the small problems that are the most annoying. All problems should be fixed, regardless of whether they are big or small. It's possible to fix many problems at once, so there is no need to only focus on big problems. Different people sort out different problems. The people who sort out minor problems probably aren't able to sort out bigger problems, so it is good that they are fixing the smaller problems.

But I'm not saying that the university uniforms are a problem. Students need to be able to express themselves. Treat them like adults and they will act like adults. Treat them like children and expect thm to wear uniforms and then you will get problems. I don't see how this has anything to do with the government though. It's not their job to be micro-managing things like this.

While I have no beef with the way they present themselves, I do think that this shows what the students here consider as top priority....all emphasis on looks and nil on really following their dreams and becoming something in life. I have also noticed that this trend tends to crossover to the office environment. The place where I work has quite a few of these "women" who act and dress like they were 16 while being well over 30. Most of the days they are preoccupied with gossiping, showing off their new shoes and discussing how to get a hansum new falang boyfrand.<_<:lol:

When your school cracks down on uniforms aiming to not have the girls look like hookers, they go after the girls for wearing the wrong color shoes? That's the perceived problem??? :o

At my university (in Thailand) we'd have a clamp down about once a year. People would get thrown out of class for wearing the wrong color shoes and then 2 weeks later everyone would be walking around looking like hookers again.

As a farang graduate of a Thai university i can emphatically say that nothing is going to make this problem go away save for banning certain skirt lengths and tightness. But really, where there is a will there is a way and people will always find a way to express themselves. You can only hope to contain it.

At my university (in Thailand) we'd have a clamp down about once a year. People would get thrown out of class for wearing the wrong color shoes and then 2 weeks later everyone would be walking around looking like hookers again.

Without complete repression your not gonna stop girls looking how they wanna look so why not just let them be. Apart from anything else, who wants girls to look less sexy? Guys obviously don't. Girls obviously don't. It's natural

I am speechless....

Are you really a qualified and certified educator....?

Are you really a teacher teaching whatever in Thailand....?

If you were doing whatever in my school, you would be thrown out on the spot for even describing the feminine students in those terminologies of disrespect!

Didn't even want to ask if you got your education and training certification from KaowSarn university....?! B)

Edited by mkawish

i think the uniforms look very professional and actually allow the girls to learn better. i learn something also everytime i see these uniforms... how lucky i am to live here

KEEP THE UNIFORMS THE WAY THEY ARE!

Let them wear their uniforms........jap.gif

World wide most all universities do NOT force adults to wear uniforms. This is just a symptom of Thailands ancient mindset about how to control youth, which is utterly out of tune with world standards. Unless you couldn't forced wearing of Chadors for muslim unis.

No young girl wants to look like just another cipher in the same clothes as ALL her friends, so they use what assets they have by wearing the tightest clothes that show off what they have. If they were free to dress as they chose, in a reasonable manner, they likely would dress MORE conservatively relative to tightness and what they try and show.

The 'authorities' are clueless about all this.

This is my view 100/100

That said, it's 'horses for courses' too, because Thai Uni students also happen to be the sexiest in the world.

Putting all sexual preferences aside, I also admire the way many young guys here attend to their appearances. It makes 'school out' time a real joy in Bangkok, when everything else about the traffic and congestion is a pain. The beautiful youth, all three gender, offer welcome distraction, a feast for the eyes. I luv'm all.

Without complete repression your not gonna stop girls looking how they wanna look so why not just let them be. Apart from anything else, who wants girls to look less sexy? Guys obviously don't. Girls obviously don't. It's natural

I am speechless....

If you were doing whatever in my school, you would be thrown out on the spot for even describing the feminine students in those terminologies of disrespect!

Didn't even want to ask if you got your education and training certification from KaowSarn university....?! B)

Mr. Speechless. Are you really a qualified and certified teacher? Disrespect? Try to respect others...............:jap:

I am speechless....

Mr. Speechless, I'm pretty sure that you're holding a degree in being selfish. Have you ever heard about the freedom of Speech??:jap:

City university girls especially in Bangkok wear short skirts and look very sexy

I live in Issan and University girls still look very sexy even with their much longer skirts.

I think it is good they all wear uniforms, it makes them all look equal NOT as contenders for the Miss Thailand fashion show

Students go to University to study Not to enter into a fashion competition.

Just look at the West, where students wear what they like.

Bad manners and spending most of their time rebelling against anything that is flavour of the month .

Thai students in Prathom and Mattayom schools are so much better behaved than in Western schools Could this be due to the strong dress code ?