Thai Student Uniforms Are The World’s Sexiest Student Uniforms

webfact

Sexy" Yes if you have a fetish about schoolgirls.thailand forces young adults to dress like children.

This says a lot about Thai male-dominated authorities

A lot about Japanese predilection for very young girls , .

.A lot about the status of females in Thailand and Japan.....

./and..........Very little about being sexy

Oh dear, aren't you the selfrighteous one. "dress like children"?? Where are children dressed like this? As for me, I thoroughly enjoy the uniforms. My wife attends uni to complete her degree and she has different uniforms with tight or pleated skirts. And I am pleased when she brings her student friends home to study. :-)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tells a lot about their future. Saw an interwiew in yesterday with a doctor from Thailand....his English was so terrible bad, worse then mine (:

Anyway, most women students will get what they are dressing for. A baby with 17 and no (rich) husband at all. If they are not very intelligent, at least they are looking good.

BTW, maybe Japanese Shooluniforms are not sexy like the Thai ones, but I bet EVERY Japanese women student tops the education of 10 Thaistudents.

And since when education is important in Thailand anyway??? :jap:

Bugger ! now i reluctantly find myself having to travel all the way out to Ramhamkeang just to verify all these lies and rumours regarding sexy uniforms. Life gets tougher and tougher.......sighhhhhhhh !

Hope u share the pictures (:

The Thai female teachers also help set the standards in the way they dress, usually just the same as the students. Come to think of it they are not much older.

On a second point. Thai Education Authority should be thinking more about the low level of the education their students receive coupled with the almost complete lack of any discipline within the school, certainly in the private schools I'm aware of.

"The Thai female teachers also help set the standards in the way they dress, usually just the same as the students. Come to think of it they are not much older." - completely inaccurate view of the age range of lecturers and teachers.!

Not sure what Uni's, schools you are talking about but the one's I'm aware of in Chiang Mai, usually recruit Thai teachers straight out of Uni. They cost less than the often "stuck in their ways" oldies that just want to have an easy day.

Rubbish!

I think we need lots of pictures to help us really understand the issue at hand here - lol

Excellent idea!

VeryShortSkirts.jpg

As most if not all of us know, youth is short lived as is most of our beauty, let them enjoy and share the beauty, we can be old and out of shape, for a long, long time, this keeps them happy and mostly everyone else, Go Girls Go.

I think we need lots of pictures to help us really understand the issue at hand here - lol

Excellent idea!

Yep, a selection of pics is the only fair way to decide if more can be done to draw attention to this critical, life-threatening situation!

At my university (in Thailand) we'd have a clamp down about once a year. People would get thrown out of class for wearing the wrong color shoes and then 2 weeks later everyone would be walking around looking like hookers again.

Without complete repression your not gonna stop girls looking how they wanna look so why not just let them be. Apart from anything else, who wants girls to look less sexy? Guys obviously don't. Girls obviously don't. It's natural

Pity the control freaks don't take a vacation , wear what U like, within reason, like western Uni's do , I suppose my use of comparisons will cause some to choke on their stubies of ale.:)

World wide most all universities do NOT force adults to wear uniforms. This is just a symptom of Thailands ancient mindset about how to control youth, which is utterly out of tune with world standards. Unless you couldn't forced wearing of Chadors for muslim unis.

No young girl wants to look like just another cipher in the same clothes as ALL her friends, so they use what assets they have by wearing the tightest clothes that show off what they have. If they were free to dress as they chose, in a reasonable manner, they likely would dress MORE conservatively relative to tightness and what they try and show.

The 'authorities' are clueless about all this.

Esp. When they don't wear panties underneath and sit down anyplace. And you hear a student say, I can see "BUSH".

Or it's a katoey and someone yells 'DUCK'

Surely university students are adults (18 plus) therefore they should have the right to choose - ie not to wear uniforms, to wear sexy clothes, or jeans and t-shirts just as they wish? Personally I think its a plot to encourage them to wear uniform - many young people want to look sexy!

Edited by gbswales

Why is it that everytime this comes around, I feel like it is me they are trying to punish? :passifier:

World wide most all universities do NOT force adults to wear uniforms. This is just a symptom of Thailand's ancient mindset about how to control youth, which is utterly out of tune with world standards.

The 'authorities' are clueless about all this.

Right on the money... 100% agreed here! ;)

Just walk around Ramhamkeang at lunch time... it is a nice "live view" of this serious matter :rolleyes:

The original post refers to "Thai university uniforms, with its short-sleeve white blouse and short black skirt" then goes on to quote the deputy education minister calling them "revealing outfits." That is technically not correct. A short sleeve blouse reveals nothing, unless it is designed to be oversized or baggy. Similarly a short black schoolgirl skirt, as we have been seeing, reveals just a few centimetres of skin above the knee. Many girls actually wear loose knee-length skirts.So pray where is the revelation? I guess the fault finders are only being jealous of the teacher sitting across his students in the classroom. In which case it's not the the short black skirts to be blamed for revelation but the design of the benches and desks. Ahem.

Edited by HereIAm

I think there are more important educational issues the Thai government should address first before trying to tackle this problem.

Hu? You really think so?

It's all about this country and it's dignity and international appearence, no one in the world should think that our female student's are engaging in premarital or other activites and such - you know... it's not about learning, it's about Thailand and dignity!

Very Excellent idea!:D

And no "under the table, up there skirts shots", please. Of if you do, you might publish a magazine, University Girls Fashion. (Thailand's version of Playboi)

Is it really such a problem? I think it is positive, that girls are allowed to show themselves off. They are not committing a crime, nor it affecting their learning ability. For gods sake, it is a bit of positive publicity that perhaps Thailand had it right by allowing their students to look nice and feel sexy. At least let them enjoy their university years. It is about expression, about growing up, and about being human whilst getting an education - maybe a better focus would be cracking down on the black african women on Nana soi 3 & 4 that wear tight clothes and harass the hell out of anyone wakling past, often physically grabbing hold of them and refusing to let go (it happens to me regularly sadly).

A better focus would be on the highschool students out shooting and stabbing each other, or the many other far more serious issues facing the government. Having literally hundreds of crack downs on various issues each year (some repeated annually, as earlier noted) does not provide good results. Maybe the politicians should look at the concept of university - does teaching the student engineering, nursing, teaching, computing and mathematics to all students all at once make Thailand a better place? Probably not. But teaching a single student to be a star engineer, another to be a star nurse/doctor etc will. Focus energies on your biggest problems, and leave the small problems until they are big enough to be worth your time.

Seriously Politicians of Thailand, it is time you started "cracking down" on something constructive, instead of picking on university students learning to express themselves.

hear hear; Politicians should have a long term crack down on THEMSELVES.

Now I wont comment on the issue at hand, due to all of you doing so well with your pros and cons. MY concern is this;

Why do so many BIB wear skin tight uniform shirts and pants, some of which look like they brown spray painted them on? What in God and Buddha's name is their fashion statement?!?!?!:jerk:

At my university (in Thailand) we'd have a clamp down about once a year. People would get thrown out of class for wearing the wrong color shoes and then 2 weeks later everyone would be walking around looking like hookers again.

Without complete repression your not gonna stop girls looking how they wanna look so why not just let them be. Apart from anything else, who wants girls to look less sexy? Guys obviously don't. Girls obviously don't. It's natural

I am speechless....

Are you really a qualified and certified educator....?

Are you really a teacher teaching whatever in Thailand....?

If you were doing whatever in my school, you would be thrown out on the spot for even describing the feminine students in those terminologies of disrespect!

Didn't even want to ask if you got your education and training certification from KaowSarn university....?! B)

Mr. Speechless, I'm pretty sure that you're holding a degree in being selfish. Have you ever heard about the freedom of Speech??:jap:

Freedom of speech is one thing....

but to describe female students as.... walking around and looking like hookers....

As a recognized teacher in your system.... do you think it is appropriate for an educator to describe female students in those terms.....?

I really did not want to say that you are sexist.... but if you try to explain your behavior then you really should not be teaching at the school....

As a Farang teacher, you ought to have a little more respect for the female students.... whether you are in Thailand or elsewhere.... don't you agree....?

Because some other Farangs are having a field day with this provocative topic....

that does not necessarily mean that educators like ourselves ought to jump in..... either..... right? :(