Who Are These Men In White On Bicycle?

Ta22

If you go out often enough you may see these guys , usually in their early 20s In White shirts and black pants with a Name tag on them riding in pair on Bicycle .

So anyone know who they are?

I see them riding all over Chiangmai all the time and always different group of people .

Anyone have a photo or link on who they are?

They spreading the news ! They're on fire with..... what they know to be 'the way' and trying to correct the errors of those who don't think like them. In a perfect world all men would wear white shirts and black pants and ride bicycles.

Morons... err... Mormons.

Arent you a creative linguist

Have to admit I stole that from the excellent program "Angels in America".

I see them often in my neighborhood talking the ear off some poor hapless Thai they have cornered. They tried to chat me up once as well, 'till I explained I was a gay atheist. Then, they didn't seem so friendly anymore. :huh:

Edited by maesai

Missionaries from the Mormon Church (LDS) - Church of Latter Day Saints

They go on missions for 24 months

These conceited words were added to Joseph Smith's Church of Jesus Christ in 1833.

The mormon's are a bunch of loons

I hope we run into each other at Gekko

Edited by PlanetX

I'm happy to have them in Chiang Mai. They are very nice and polite, and they add a lot to Chiang Mai that other folks don't add- no bar hopping or causing any other problems for anyone :)

I don't believe much of their stuff, but I still respect them. :)

I can not buy into there product or any other missionary for that matter

My son became involved with them and they proved out to be a very nice lot. Not only were they friendly but they were helpful to him in a painting project he had taken on. with no demands on him for there help.

The project was to paint a few rooms in my house.:)

Missionaries from the Mormon Church (LDS) - Church of Latter Day Saints

They go on missions for 24 months

These conceited words were added to Joseph Smith's Church of Jesus Christ in 1833.

The mormon's are a bunch of loons

I hope we run into each other at Gekko

I'm sorry, that came out wrong :) I hope to buy you a beer some day

I can not buy into there product or any other missionary for that matter

My son became involved with them and they proved out to be a very nice lot. Not only were they friendly but they were helpful to him in a painting project he had taken on. with no demands on him for there help.

The project was to paint a few rooms in my house.:)

I always find it interesting that the ones that crticize the mormons the most are also followers of the same reincarnated Jehova/ Set/ Typhon (raising of the masculine while supressing the feminine) framework that always encourages tolerance for its intolerance

hm... next time i see them i will walk up to them and ask them .

my russian spy theory is that , their undercover trainer agent . collecting intel in chiangmai using missionary as a Front .

too much Spy game movie .

I'm closing this thread now because the "missionary bashers" are on the prowl.

The origianl thread was about two blokes on a bike and did anyone know who they were

Now the OP has his answer I'm sure he is over the moon

No need for further discussion

///Closed///