Graduate Imigrating Alone

Hi

I am 21 years old, university graduate with a B.sc(hons) computing and information systems. I am a british citizen, but have lived in South Africa all my life.

I would like to know. How difficult will it be to move to thailand and find work there ? what are the requirements ? and how much money would I need ?

I am being forced to imigrate, due to sitiuation in South africa, stay here is not an option unfortunantly.

thanks

bye

Would strongly advise you to search for a country that your British citizenship will be an advantage and your English language can be used. Thailand is great for visits and retirement but for work, without proven/needed talents, it is not very forgiving or offer much stability for a foreigner.

Very difficult.

You need visa and a work permit (which is job specific) and these are very few and far between.

Life can be relatively inexpensive but at the wages paid very few foreigners will have more money than to pay daily expenses unless they are experts sent here from foreign countries. Unless you have family ties here would not believe it should be among the choices to be considered.

Hi Born2Die

You can always do the english teaching thing (like everyone else B) ) since you've got a degree.

I'm not an expert in this field, but if you are a british citizen then you're probably better off moving to engalnd or to any EU country. With your background (computing and info systems) you'll be able to get a great job (heaps of project work in investment banks for people with your qualifications) and great money - heaps more than you'll earn here. Also, plenty of south africans around - just in case you get lonely (esp at the church on sunday morning)B). However depends what you're after - money or lifestyle (however they don't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive :o ). Good luck with it all :D