Free Rice At Tessaban

ESB7

No offense, but I can afford 5kg of rice, I would leave it to the thais (the people that really need it) ..... would not feel right taking 5kg of free rice in a country were people have no food.

However if it was a bottle of booze I'd take it ( no one needs alcohol).... GFs mum gave us 15kg of red for free after new years anyway :lol:

Edited by sam666

No offense, but I can afford 5kg of rice, I would leave it to the thais (the people that really need it) ..... would not feel right taking 5kg of free rice in a country were people have no food.

However if it was a bottle of booze I'd take it ( no one needs alcohol).... GFs mum gave us 15kg of red for free after new years anyway :lol:

[/quotof

I can afford it also and live in a house worth 8 million Baht rather than a 4,000 Baht a month room but my wife and our kids are Thai and I have paid tax and social security in this country for almost 7 years, so I think we should have it.......and it didnt stop Thais that own 2 million Baht Mercs from getting theirs either.......can you tell me where in this country people dont have any food???...anyway, residents of Cha am can get this again next month.

I can afford it also and live in a house worth 8 million Baht rather than a 4,000 Baht a month room but my wife and our kids are Thai and I have paid tax and social security in this country for almost 7 years, so I think we should have it.......and it didnt stop Thais that own 2 million Baht Mercs from getting theirs either.......can you tell me where in this country people dont have any food???...anyway, residents of Cha am can get this again next month.

*wish you could get a decent room for 4k, woulda saved me a bundle for dec-feb*

I see you are so rich, yet you take a vip van and BTS with luggage to swampy? And who would buy a house for 8mill in Cha-am ..... :lol: anyway mr ego, if you think it's right to take 5kg of rice then I'm not going to tell you why I think it's wrong.