Renew Thai Childs Passport ?

Bare with me as it gets complicated ... My wife and daughter are Thai . My wife is now an Irish national ... has citizenship ... processing my daughters citizenship for Ireland ... everything ok then asked for gnib card ... I should of registered her when he was 16 but didnt ... just didnt know so I went to register her with the garda to get her gnib card ... but her thai passport is expired so the garda cant issue a gnib card without a valid passport which is understanable ....

now you dont need a valid Thai passport to get Irish citizenship but because of her age she needs a gnib card for her application .... so really only getting the Thai passport to get the gnib card to get the citizenship ... what do I do ? ..... she cant travel to London cause she has no passport ? ....

We were hoping to go to Thailand in April so even if we get the Thai passport we`ll travel on that one until the citizenship is processed ....

still with me phew ... ultimately ... how do you get a renewed passport after her Thai passport has expired ... she cant travel ...