Nearing 3,000 Posts Etc

chonabot

Yep , just thought I'd say thanks to Doc and George , I have enjoyed the first 3k , heres to the next.

I have a new avatar , it's called Beach road 3.am.

This thread will probably be closed quickly , but can anyone tell me where the avatar came from originally?

First correct answer will win you a signed photo of Thomas Merton's soiled shreddies.

:o

I changed mine about a week ago and had forgotten all about it until it popped up today - scared the crap out of me.

Is your new avatar the cartoon version of the disturbing movie, Wickerman where they bung what's his face inside and set it alight?

Happy 3k Chonabot :o

I changed mine about a week ago and had forgotten all about it until it popped up today - scared the crap out of me.

Is your new avatar the cartoon version of the disturbing movie, Wickerman where they bung what's his face inside and set it alight?

Freaked me that film did. Quite clever though how they lure the policeman.

Ed - Wood Wood Wood aka the equalizer :o

That's him, bm :D. He was one cool dude in the Equaliser :D

They are the stuff of my nightmares.......... :D

Vaguely reminiscent of that TV advert for some alcopop or something; "Beware the Judderman my dear, when the moon is fat" I used to sit there chuntering to myself about what a load of <deleted> it was, but something buried deep within me was just a bit disturbed. I reckon it touched upon the old fears of childhood, and maybe the first hint that there were things even your mother couldn't protect you from. Oooer... :o