How Many Stamps On Arrival Can U Cumulate By Plane?

Hello

My visa B just expired and am gonna move back to europe in a few months for good.

I would like to know how many "stamps on arrival" of 30 days at the airport can we cumulate ?? is there a limit??

I will have to travel a little bit for the next 2 months and I would like to be sure i can come back here and not been refused

thanks

Jed

There is currently no limit on the number of visa exempt arrivals by air (30 days) or by land (15 days). If arriving by air, you may be required to show a onward airline ticket departing Thailand within 30 days of your arrival. This may be required by your airline before they allow you to board your flight to Thailand or (less likely) required by the immigration officer when you arrive in Thailand.

I'm into my third month of a visa exemption stay. That is, I've entered three times without a visa. I've left Thailand at the end of each 30 days, going on small 2-4 day trips before returning. To date, I have not been asked to show an onward flight from Thailand. I was asked once, in Hong Kong, and I explained that I don't want to leave Thailand and that I want to work and stay in Thailand for a long time. They processed me through without futher comments or questions. There is no stated limit to the number of times one can enter for 30 days on the exemption status. It seems weird to be able to continue indefinitely and leaving every 30 days is getting to be a hassle; next trip out, I'm getting a tourist visa.

I've left Thailand at the end of each 30 days, going on small 2-4 day trips before returning.

leaving every 30 days is getting to be a hassle; next trip out, I'm getting a tourist visa.

Wise decision, tourist visas are currently free and take just two days to process - submit your application in the morning of day 1 and collect the next day after lunchtime.

Good for 90 days.

There is currently no limit on the number of visa exempt arrivals by air (30 days) or by land (15 days). If arriving by air, you may be required to show a onward airline ticket departing Thailand within 30 days of your arrival. This may be required by your airline before they allow you to board your flight to Thailand or (less likely) required by the immigration officer when you arrive in Thailand.

Is that really true? its possible to get infinte 15 day stamp on arrival in a row ? they would never say: hey guy u need a visa now?