Need Transportation From Bkk To Pattaya. Help?

sr1

I know it exists of course, not sure how to go about getting it. I'm arriving on a flight in BKK in the evening and would like to immediately go to Pattaya. Would prefer a car but bus is ok if not FULL of people. I'd rather get in the car/bus straight from the airport rather than go downtown, that just wastes my time. Any suggestions? in the past I've always arrived in BKK and immediately either went to Chiang Mai or into Bangkok proper, never went to Pattaya from the airport. Thanks!

Get a meter taxi downstairs...cost 50baht plus about 1,100......or get one of the private ones outside and barter with them but again about the same price.....if you can meet someone on the plane/airport that is also going to Pattaya, share the cost 50/50...

Get a meter taxi downstairs...cost 50baht plus about 1,100......or get one of the private ones outside and barter with them but again about the same price.....if you can meet someone on the plane/airport that is also going to Pattaya, share the cost 50/50...

Thats incorrect, meter taxi's charge flat fee of 1500 airport to pattaya plus the 50 baht

You can pre-book,

http://mrdreamtransport.page.tl

Mr Dream 1100 all included and he wait your arrival with your name card.

Thats incorrect, meter taxi's charge flat fee of 1500 airport to pattaya plus the 50 baht

You can pre-book,

Sorry but you are also wrong. You CAN get a taxi for 1100 or 1200 if you talk with them.

Just go upstairs to departures and walk outside. When a taxi stops to drop off his fare, you can ask the taxi driver ''how much to Pattaya''. For the taxi driver, you have just become the cream on the cake. Most will be happy with 1000 Baht or less.

PT taxi service also worth a look

http://www.pttaxiser...003.php?page=03

Airport - Pattaya - 1000 baht

Thats a good price! does it include the tolls and parking?

Also i noticed they charge extra for the Toyota Innova, so what cars do they use?

I know with Mr Dream, he always picks me up in Toyota Innova and i pay 1100 all included(tolls and parking)

You can pre-book,

Sorry but you are also wrong. You CAN get a taxi for 1100 or 1200 if you talk with them.

Speak with who? who is them?

This is how it works.

1. You go to the meter taxi stand

2. Go up to the desk

3. She/he ask you where you go

4. After telling her/him Pattaya, answer is 1500 baht

5. You say, NO, I want meter. Answer is NO, its 1500 baht-up to you.(and you pay all the tolls)

Because supposedly you are paying for the way there and back.

Taxi driver is not involved in the conversation, so who is them?

I live in Pattaya and travel 7-8 per year for the past 8 years. I have never ever been able to get a taxi meter from the meter stand for under 1500.

Yes going to departures may get you one for 1000 but

1. If you have just gotten off 8-12 hour flight, do you really want to walk around with the luggage?

2. It is illegal for them in departures to pick up, so if the airport police is around, they will not even talk with you.

Pre-Book with one of the companies mentioned and save yourself the hassle and headache.

Have the busses, but i think the last one out is at 18pm or 20pm. and have 3 different company's

from what i see they now have the late service on the one posted earlier but you end up at the bus station and then will need to get a taxi to the hotel(another headache)

Another bus company http://www.belltravelservice.com/

Edited by kuffki

You can pre-book,

I paid 1,100 last year plus the 50baht and that was speaking to the girl at the litle stand.....didnt realise the cost had increased so much over the past few months....Mr Dream sounds good

You can pre-book,

you must be a better talker than i .. i tried getting them( the public taxi) to come down from 1500 , only to be told no can not NEXT !!

You can pre-book,

you must be a better talker than i .. i tried getting them( the public taxi) to come down from 1500 , only to be told no can not NEXT !!

mr. t taxi great new cars 1000 baht :jap:

I've used PT twice. 1000B inc. tolls & he even waited for me when my flight was late (200B parking). The last few times I've used the Bell Bus. They take you to Pattaya Nua bus station, then drop you off at your hotel in a taxi from there (for free). Very good value at 200B. The last bus leaves at 6pm though & is probably too late for you.

As someone said above you can take the airport bus for 124B. You can buy a ticket on the ground floor gate 8. The bus takes you to Jomtien though except the 10pm bus which goes to Pattaya Nua. The downside is that you will have to haggle with the baht bus drivers to take you to your hotel; only pay 100B max.:ph34r:

I've used PT twice. 1000B inc. tolls & he even waited for me when my flight was late (200B parking). The last few times I've used the Bell Bus. They take you to Pattaya Nua bus station, then drop you off at your hotel in a taxi from there (for free). Very good value at 200B. The last bus leaves at 6pm though & is probably too late for you.

As someone said above you can take the airport bus for 124B. You can buy a ticket on the ground floor gate 8. The bus takes you to Jomtien though except the 10pm bus which goes to Pattaya Nua. The downside is that you will have to haggle with the baht bus drivers to take you to your hotel; only pay 100B max.:ph34r:

I use the limo Pattaya 6 or 7 times a year, excellent service. 1200B. no toll fees, no late parking fees, they still wait for you no matter how late your flight and only pay when you get to your destination. You can book them on the internet at www.thelimopattaya.com