Falangs In Nakon Sawan?

Nepal4me

You had better go asap as they wont be playing soon that's because N/Smog will be more than likely flooded big time. I read in the BKK Post yesterday that Yingluck has secured over 500,000 Rai that half a million for the one's of you that don't know how to do number's, for a new flood water retention plane in N/Smog. But don't worry us Upper Class have already taken delivery of the tent's that will accommodate the local's there, and the field kitchen's will be arriving here next week.

Oh I have noticed that the river Ping is up yet another half a mt yesterday so you lot should be getting it in the next day or so.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Edited by soundman
Cleaning topic quotes up.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had better go asap as they wont be playing soon that's because N/Smog will be more than likely flooded big time. I read in the BKK Post yesterday that Yingluck has secured over 500,000 Rai that half a million for the one's of you that don't know how to do number's, for a new flood water retention plane in N/Smog. But don't worry us Upper Class have already taken delivery of the tent's that will accommodate the local's there, and the field kitchen's will be arriving here next week.

Oh I have noticed that the river Ping is up yet another half a mt yesterday so you lot should be getting it in the next day or so.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

I live on 10 rai so there is plenty of room here plus some of the things that N/S or KPP don't have.

Proper fresh air, space, nice people who smile a lot and are genuine mountain views, real trees, no traffic jams, except on market days and then only for a couple of minutes, no traffic lights or roundabouts and most of all there is me.

Edited by soundman

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

I live on 10 rai so there is plenty of room here plus some of the things that N/S or KPP don't have.

Proper fresh air, space, nice people who smile a lot and are genuine mountain views, real trees, no traffic jams, except on market days and then only for a couple of minutes, no traffic lights or roundabouts and most of all there is me.

Forgot about your land Bill, if we have a problem size wise can we put a few tent's up at your place I will promise that there will only be Thai staying none of those dead beat N/Smog Farang peep's. Edited by soundman