Tzm 150 Cdi

joma0806

hi evry 1 im from the philippines, ive just got tzm 150 in a really bad shape from a motorcycle shop for a price PhP 5,000.00,there is no cdi, the power valve has gone. i purchased a second hand powervalve from a a dead yamaha wr 200 and it fits.i did an overhaul to the engine and installed the ypvs servo and an improvised cdi from honda c-90 motorcycle and it runs, the problems i found wen i rev the engine to ful throttle the powervalved wont reached its full opening even if it is smoothed to turn, and ithink maybe the cdi is the cause, here in the philippines ive already gone in major cities in finding a stock cdi for this bike.can someone help me to find a reputable store online so that i can purchased one securely?

A c90 cdi won't have the electronics to control a power valve! You can probably leave the valve partly open and the bike will work fine (although not optimum).

Have you tried mocyc.com? This is a Thai site. Other than that, how about Yamaha in the Philippines? I assume this was an official Philippine Yamaha, so they must have spares?

You might try here to see if anyone can help you: http://www.2strokeclub.com/

Edited by MaiChai