Where A Girl Can Go Alone In Bangkok?

iLyn

I was wondering, are there a places in Bangkok, where i can go alone and hang out? I mean sometimes if a girl comes alone to the bar, some consider her to be a prostitute, which happen to me already (and i am not!).

I lived in Pattaya and Phuket for a few years and 2 months ago moved to Bangkok. I have colleagues here, but most of them r boring or bitches ^_^, so i was thinking to meet some new people here.

Also, what's bothering me is that where here can i find a good big karaoke bar? There is nothing i love more than singing, but google didn't help much, i wanted to hear someone's experience.

You might also like to try Witches Tavern in Soi Thonglor (Sukhumvit Soi 55) just before you get to Thonglor Police Station, on the left as you come from Petchburi Road towards Sukhumvit.

I believe Wednesday Night is "Ladies Night" so you may be able to meet up with other single women in your situation, looking for new friends etc..

Patrick

You might also like to try Witches Tavern in Soi Thonglor (Sukhumvit Soi 55) just before you get to Thonglor Police Station, on the left as you come from Petchburi Road towards Sukhumvit.

I believe Wednesday Night is "Ladies Night" so you may be able to meet up with other single women in your situation, looking for new friends etc..

Patrick

Thanx, Patrick, i actually hoped to meet not only girls haha))

Patrick

The Old German Beer House on Suk. Soi 11 is not far from Cheap Charlies. It has a nice round bar at the front which promotes conversation. No chance of being mistaken for a bar girl although there are usually males and couples. Everybody talks to everybody else with a mixture of holiday makers and ex-pats.

The Pickled Liver, English Pub, is nearby , friendly and 100% "safe". Opposite Cheap Charlies.