Change Back To Married Visa From Retired

biggrin.gif i want to change from retirement visa to married, [support thai wife,] i was married befor then changed to retirement, same money [still married to same person] what will i need to produce to change, i am English i have the 400.000 plus income what else required i live on phuket thanks riley 76rolleyes.gif

Not having enough to qualify for retirement.

Having wife with you and her ID and home register.

Photos may be required inside and outside home and with house number visible and clothing in same closet.

Marriage certificate and normally they now also want the ledger entry copy made when signing marriage certificate.

The normal TM.7/photo/copies of passport and all paperwork and the proof of financial requirements (they may want 2 or 3 months using bank deposit) and the bank letter.

Photos may be required inside and outside home and with house number visible and clothing in same closet.

Marriage certificate and normally they now also want the ledger entry copy made when signing marriage certificate.

The normal TM.7/photo/copies of passport and all paperwork and the proof of financial requirements (they may want 2 or 3 months using bank deposit) and the bank letter.

thankyou for your assumtion that i may not have enough for rertirement, having lived here and run a self funded aid agency for 9 years i am known in immigration etc anyway thanks. it just occured to me to change back, as i am no longer willing to fund aid, due to the down turn of the pound to baht, plus other things that show we are alians riley 76

I was not making any assumption. The reason I said that is they will automatically provide retirement if you qualify as it is easier for them (and you). If you want to be sure to obtain Thai wife you should not show enough money to qualify for retirement.

thankyou for your assumption that i may not have enough for retirement, having lived here and run a self funded aid agency for 9 years i am known in immigration etc anyway thanks. it just occurred to me to change back, as i am no longer willing to fund aid, due to the down turn of the pound to baht, plus other things that show we are aliens riley 76

Interesting reply as on another topic guys are saying it's OK to be charged more for stuff cos we are farangs, which l am arguing is wrong. :unsure: Sorry :offtopic: