Problems With 3Bb

Thaihog

If enough of the customers would refuse to prepay for service which is not what we are billed for, they may take some remedial action. The excuses/exercises they propose via the 1530 report line are laughable. With the poor and inaccessible service I have experienced this month, I will not pay again, thus will be 2 months behind payment schedule. If enough customers do this we will either get their attention or get cut off (which will not be too much different than today's lack of access).

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting fed up having to CTRL F5 every page, bl**dy joke... TIT....

Just been down to 3BB to ask what the problem is........Answer....dumb look and he called the engineer...who will get back to me. Asked for the manager.....he is out today....asked for the duty manager...he is in a meeting......asked for the supervisor.....he is in the same meeting. According to the guy I spoke with, he knows nothing about problem!!!!!!

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Last time I got a decent response was when I demanded to speak to a director of the company as it was clear that the management was useless. They didn't put me through to a director but my line magically improved the following day.

It seems that they do know what the problem is but consider it more profitable to do nothing about it.

Where is the competition?

Just had the engineer on the phone...He tested the line, reset the router and the satellite is working fine according to him. As he was on the phone, the TV stopped working. Tested the internet on two different computers and internet is ok. Tried the hotmail sign in page all day still same problem................."MSN is experiencing technical difficulties".

I told him about the problem of other TV subscribers in the CM area. He knows nothing about it personally and there is nothing on the complaints log from CM!!!!!!!!!

Good luck

Edited by Raindancer

Just had the engineer on the phone...He tested the line, reset the router and the satellite is working fine according to him. As he was on the phone, the TV stopped working. Tested the internet on two different computers and internet is ok. Tried the hotmail sign in page all day still same problem................."MSN is experiencing technical difficulties".

I told him about the problem of other TV subscribers in the CM area. He knows nothing about it personally and there is nothing on the complaints log from CM!!!!!!!!!

Good luck

They've worn me down. I've given up complaining. The phone calls to them were costing me more than my internet subscription. I've changed my habits. If it works fine. If not, and it's urgent, I go down to the local pub - enjoy a Chang :) and access the net from there. They obviously don't use 3BB. Unfortunately I'm in a situation where I can't choose another operator.

Nong Hoy , Chiang Mai: works fine for me tonight. finally, I can open blog comments - blogspot entries were accessible yesterday, just not the comments. same with the blog providers from my home country. weird. now all back to normal, albeit still slow.

I have been on the phone with 3bb for two days in a row and last night the tech said he would call me back today and never did. So they don't listen to me on the phone I'm thinking about talking with my feet and just go to another service. I am going to give it until Thursday morning then I am going to do it. Anyone know if TOT is OK or not. Notice I did not say good, right now I'll settle for just OK.

Nong Hoy , Chiang Mai: works fine for me tonight. finally, I can open blog comments - blogspot entries were accessible yesterday, just not the comments. same with the blog providers from my home country. weird. now all back to normal, albeit still slow.

It's up and down in Hang Dong. Crap all day but now fine tonight. Never known it to be so bad until the last 3 weeks or so and I've been with them for nearly 4 years. To say they don't know anything about it and don't have complaints is crap. I know 4 people who have been complaining non stop for the last fortnight.

How do you do that? I tried pushing them first and then trying to connect, but it did not work, so I must be guessing wrong. I am a real amateur at this computer stuff. embarrassed001.gif

UG, hold down the CTRL key first and then press F5..... works for me every time...

How do you do that? I tried pushing them first and then trying to connect, but it did not work, so I must be guessing wrong. I am a real amateur at this computer stuff. embarrassed001.gif

UG, hold down the CTRL key first and then press F5..... works for me every time...

Hold down the CTRL key first and then press F5 and then click on the forum that I am trying to open?

Hold down the CTRL key first and then press F5 and then click on the forum that I am trying to open?

If the page that you are trying to load doesn't open properly or comes back as an error connecting, then you press CTRL F5, hopefully the page should load okay. Fingers crossed.....

The problem has disappeared for me now. Page loads for TV are very responsive and no more timeouts. Has been reported in the other topic(s) by members that it is behaving normal now.

Curiously though, it didn't seem to effect torrents for me. I ran a test when this problem was happening by downloading a 380 MB torrent file and it averaged 4-5 Mbps and completed quickly.

//edit - I just signed up for 3BB two weeks ago as my EDGE connection, which I've used for years, stopped working. Performance wise, I'm pleased with it - I can actually watch youtube without it stuttering now. :D

3BB Pattaya - same problems here especially when clicking links on Thai-Visa. Also, about 50% of my bookmarked websites wont load either.

Using AIS no problems. a few last week but that could have been due to the sun upheavals.

As for Thai Visa they definitely do not have quality service. Lots of times they are resetting it or When I go to post a reply I get the menu page.

Did have the problem a couple of months ago with ThaiVisa and other websites not opening or only opening after a number of refreshes.

3BB engineer came along, disconnected the telephone, re-spliced some wires and spoke to their technical office.

Have had excellent connections, fast and stable ever since.

No problems with ThaiVisa or other sites, even now.

However, torrents have been terrible for the last 36 hours.

Downloads not too bad, but I only download one or twice a month.

Uploads have gone from good (58kB/s) to very poor (currently 3.1kB/s).

I usually upload 2GBs per day, only 856MBs since yesterday.

Noted one other poster was having torrent trouble, anyone else?

I just signed up for 3BB two weeks ago as my EDGE connection, which I've used for years, stopped working. Performance wise, I'm pleased with it - I can actually watch youtube without it stuttering now. :D

we wait what you say after 2-3 months ))) never one dont have problem first time

where i can read how much banner in thaivisa 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month? if its not expencive, better i buy place for banner about 3BB - big shit, but not pai its money to 3BB

PS: who have info about CAT Telecom?

Aaaaarrrrghhh! Another 3BB day :crazy:

Seems to me to be the height of cruelty to their call centre staff that they play a shouted recording of how wonderful 3BB Hotspot is when the only reason we're calling is because they are the opposite.

why you close my topic about find info CAT Telecom?

Problem with 3BB and find info about CAT Telecom it's same?

hmmm...

ok, i will write here

guys. who have info about CAT Telecom? i want change my shits provider 3BB

Edited by crazyawm

The problem has disappeared for me now. Page loads for TV are very responsive and no more timeouts. Has been reported in the other topic(s) by members that it is behaving normal now.

Curiously though, it didn't seem to effect torrents for me. I ran a test when this problem was happening by downloading a 380 MB torrent file and it averaged 4-5 Mbps and completed quickly.

//edit - I just signed up for 3BB two weeks ago as my EDGE connection, which I've used for years, stopped working. Performance wise, I'm pleased with it - I can actually watch youtube without it stuttering now. :D

The ' as long as i'm ok' types of the world who think downloading from file sharing sites all day and night is clever should consider their fellow internet network users in the area. It's been proven that this network isn't the fastest so the last thing it needs is people hogging the bandwidth by downloading Batman returns. Same people would have no qualms in wacking onto the hotel network their staying in for the night and sucking every last drop of bandwidth out of that too while other guests struggle to open hotmail.

These people are not on your side. Just my completely wrong opinion x x

The ' as long as i'm ok' types of the world who think downloading from file sharing sites all day and night is clever should consider their fellow internet network users in the area. It's been proven that this network isn't the fastest so the last thing it needs is people hogging the bandwidth by downloading Batman returns. Same people would have no qualms in wacking onto the hotel network their staying in for the night and sucking every last drop of bandwidth out of that too while other guests struggle to open hotmail.

These people are not on your side. Just my completely wrong opinion x x

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I agree!

MSPain

The ' as long as i'm ok' types of the world who think downloading from file sharing sites all day and night is clever should consider their fellow internet network users in the area.

I assume you are speaking in general and not targeting me specifically. ;) Because actually, I don't use my home broadband connection to download torrents. I did it one time for benchmarking purposes and to have a frame of reference for members who complain about their download speeds.

I use my university connection for any torrents that I may do. Even then, I cap (limit) my speeds and require others at the facility to do the same. Just proper courtesy to do so.

The ' as long as i'm ok' types of the world who think downloading from file sharing sites all day and night is clever should consider their fellow internet network users in the area.

I assume you are speaking in general and not targeting me specifically. ;) Because actually, I don't use my home broadband connection to download torrents. I did it one time for benchmarking purposes and to have a frame of reference for members who complain about their download speeds.

I use my university connection for any torrents that I may do. Even then, I cap (limit) my speeds and require others at the facility to do the same. Just proper courtesy to do so.

...and to all you dip chits who drive 40kph in the right lane on the Super Highway move to the left so us that do 100kph can actually get somewhere the same day...... same same....