Leasing Land/House, Price For 30Years?

Hello

I'm thinking to let my girlfriend buy land / house and then lease it to me in 30 years, the price will be 2 million tbh.

I heard from a friend that I am taxed on this? can not my girlfriend just lease it for free to me? for what fees should I expect myself ?

you should make sure your GF has a profit on the lease to make it waterproof, so we talk 2,2 million baht.

Land office reg fee is 1,1% as i recall, 24.200 baht

her income tax on lease can be prepayed for 30 years, and as I recall thats approx 334.000 baht

you may find usufruct less expensive solution

or provide a loan to you GF and register in land deed. Some land office will not accept this, unless you prove you are not in any relationship. When I did it, my GF brought her uncle to be her "boyfriend", and I brought my GF sister to be my "girlfriend". Of course non was registered in same Tabien Baan ;)

you should make sure your GF has a profit on the lease to make it waterproof, so we talk 2,2 million baht.

her income tax on lease can be prepayed for 30 years, and as I recall thats approx 334.000 baht

or provide a loan to you GF and register in land deed. Some land office will not accept this, unless you prove you are not in any relationship. When I did it, my GF brought her uncle to be her "boyfriend", and I brought my GF sister to be my "girlfriend". Of course non was registered in same Tabien Baan ;)

The present annual Building and Land Tax on the leased property is an additional 12.5%, this will change under a proposed new law..

Edited by InterestedObserver

The present annual Building and Land Tax on the leased property is an additional 12.5%, this will change under a proposed new law..

agree, but most dont pay this tax, and get away with it

the taxes I mentioned is a must to pay for lease to be valid