Visa And Immigration Forum Unorganized

richard10365

I think reorganizing the Visa and Immigration forum into sub-categories of visa types would greatly assist people in their search for information.

The other forums have more categories:

Business 6

General 8

Community 12

Thai Local 10

But the Visa and Immigration forum only has 2.

I am not sure how the other members think but for me, it is just my opinion.

What sort of changes are you thinking we should have there?

cv

Hi cdnvic, Thank you for replying to my request.

My Idea was to have the visa categories as sub forums. There are many different types of visas that can be made into sub forums.

1. Transit Visa

2. Tourist Visa

3. Non-Immigrant Visa

(Category "F")

(Category "B")

(Category "IM")

(Category "IB")

(Category "ED")

(Category "M")

(Category "R")

(Category "RS")

(Category "EX")

(Category "O")

4. Diplomatic Visa

5. Official Visa

6. Immigrant Visa

7. Non-Quota Immigrant Visa

8. Courtesy Visa

I realize these are a lot of possible sub forums. Perhaps categories for the most popular visa questions can be added such as the tourist, Non-Immagrit business, and Non Immigrit "O".

I have done searches for visa information and it is time consuming.

As a whole, the Thai Visa websites is one of the best websites I have ever used. I find it difficult to go one day without logging on. I am only offering a suggestion in hopes of contributing ideas that make it better.

I do apoligize if it seems as if the newbee is complaining. I really enjoy ThaiVisa and appreciate the hard work put in by the people who created it and the moderators who police it.

We appreciate the input Richard. You're right, that would be a lot of sub-forums, but maybe if a FAQ regarding the most common ones were assembled and posted it would clear much of the repetition.

Now its only a matter of finding someone who knows what they're talking about to agree to do this. :o

Thanks Richard

cv

We appreciate the input Richard. You're right, that would be a lot of sub-forums, but maybe if a FAQ regarding the most common ones were assembled and posted it would clear much of the repetition.

Now its only a matter of finding someone who knows what they're talking about to agree to do this.  :o

Thanks Richard

cv

I do think 3 forums on Marriage, retirement, and business visas would generate a lot of interest. Perhaps just making the forums along side the other two visa topics would be enough.

For me, I would be in the marriage forum often because I just got married. In about 9 years I would be looking a lot at the retirement visa forum as I approach 50.

The members with businesses would be posting questions and comments in the business visa forum.

Drastic changes to the forum could lead to confusion. Perhaps the best course would be to keep the changes as simple as possible. What do you think of this idea?

1 Visas and migration to other countries

2 Business visas and work permits

3 Tourist visas

4 Non Immigrant visas