Do I Need To Go Back To My Country?

Ok here is my situation. I got 2 months visa in Kuala Lumpor, when that ran out I went to Penang, I got anohter 2 month. In 1 month I have to go to penang again to get 2 months more.

But what will happen after? Can I get Visa somewhere else? Or do I have to return to my country and wait 6 months to come back?

Probably, maybe. Conditions change from time to time and place to place but going home for six months is not in any requirement. Normally there will be places issuing visas and if none available for awhile visa exempt entry for most people and if nothing else education for study (such as Thai).

Yes I am thinking if studying English in Thailand, to improve it a bit

is there any school in Krabi that isseues Visa?

Visa can only be issued out side Thailand NOT inside. A school inside can give the paper work to request and Ed Visa form outside.

You would need to find a school that is approved by the Ministry of Education. As said, the school can issue paperwork to support single entry Non-ED visa from Thai consulate abroad. That would give you 90 days on enrtry. Therafter the school can provide the appropriate paperwork for Thai immigration enabling you to extend your permission to stay every 90 days without leaving Thailand, so long as you are studying a minimum of 4 hours a week.

Yes I am thinking if studying English in Thailand, to improve it a bit

is there any school in Krabi that isseues Visa?

why english not Thai i think you need more speak Thai then English so for me i learn Thai for 2 year now an i can read and writting Thai so im so happy i can speak whit Thai People Fluide so up 2 you but Thai its good to know good luck