Two Indian Tourists Drugged And Robbed Following Night Out In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Two Indian tourists drugged and robbed following night out in South Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- Two Indian Tourists were allegedly drugged and robbed by a Prostitute picked-up from Walking Street in South Pattaya in the early hours of Tuesday Morning. Just after 10.30 in the morning two Indian occupants of an apartment at the Markland Condominium in Soi 1 off Pattaya Beach Road awoke to find cash and valuables had been taken by the woman while the two men lay unconscious on their beds after they had consumed beer suspected of being laced with crushed sleeping tablets.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-03-08

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Getting drugged and robbed by a prostitute is bad enough.

Then getting your picture and photograph page of your passport plastered on the internet courtesy of Pattaya One news is almost as bad. This guy might get into serious trouble back in his homeland with his family or employer as a result of these pictures. He is a victim dont forget.

If I had a similar thing happen to me I doubt I'd bother reporting it. Its not worth the risk of winding up online - forever.

Then getting your picture and photograph page of your passport plastered on the internet courtesy of Pattaya One news is almost as bad. This guy might get into serious trouble back in his homeland with his family or employer as a result of these pictures. He is a victim dont forget.

If I had a similar thing happen to me I doubt I'd bother reporting it. Its not worth the risk of winding up online - forever.

Agreed....Pattaya One should be ashamed of themselves, publishing "private personal data on-line, ie passport details

Taking the woman back to the room that they plus possession were staying in is a huge Mistake. It just shows the naivety of these guys, It appears that quite a few Indians have fallen for this in the past according to news reports, maybe easy pickings to be had.

As said above no one in their right mind would report an incident like this to the BIB. All part of the learning curve eh!

Rick

It's called "naming and shaming" and is done by many police departments in the US and I believe in Sweden or Norway as well. The purpose is to discourage men from engaging in the illegal act of prostitution. These men self-reported themselves as taking part in an illegal activity and I have no problem with the names and faces appearing in the press.

It's called "naming and shaming" and is done by many police departments in the US and I believe in Sweden or Norway as well. The purpose is to discourage men from engaging in the illegal act of prostitution. These men self-reported themselves as taking part in an illegal activity and I have no problem with the names and faces appearing in the press.

Not even close. This culture isn't like that. Here in Pattaya the police will get involved in enforcing payment to prostitutes if the prostitutes complain. There are "moral standards" here but they are NOTHING like what you are implying in comparing to Christian based morality type cultures.

Edited by Jingthing

well it makes a change it was a women and not a ladyboy

Have you got something to tell us Boater. lol

a while back there where many reports of indians being mugged and drugged by ladyboys

Only joking mate. Yes I did read that.

Rick