Samui Crime Spree

Anyone know where I can get a security grill made to spec and installed for a window here in Samui? There was a thread a while back on this topic (2009) but info probably out of date now,

If you enter the ghost road from Bangrak main st, approximately 40 meters up on your left there is a guy with a small fabrication shop,

He definately makes them, he actually has one on his front window as a display he also makes quite fancy ornate ones.

as a tip if you have a Thai friend take them along as his eyes light up when he see's a farang.

do u reckon that manikins are good for putting infront of the window where u woukd normally sit. then when u go out replace the manikin with the same clothes that u normally wear and put it in the place of where u normally sit.

maybe could put i toy shiny gun belt on the manikin and moved it around every few hrs basically where ever u sit near a window. when u go out put in in your old place also tie a small peice of string round its head and put the fan on so it look like it is moving back and forth.

actually get loads of manikins all looking like yourself. with a toy gun. then if someone brakes in u just freeze with a real gun. then when they all get close. bust a cap in their ass!!! :D

Edited by BigC

do u reckon that manikins are good for putting infront of the window where u woukd normally sit. then when u go out replace the manikin with the same clothes that u normally wear and put it in the place of where u normally sit.

maybe could put i toy shiny gun belt on the manikin and moved it around every few hrs basically where ever u sit near a window. when u go out put in in your old place also tie a small peice of string round its head and put the fan on so it look like it is moving back and forth.

actually get loads of manikins all looking like yourself. with a toy gun. then if someone brakes in u just freeze with a real gun. then when they all get close. bust a cap in their ass!!! :D

Ah - bless!

Ah - bless!

Robsamui is your name a crpitic message ????

Thais do get ripped off all the time. As stated earlier, Thais like to have multiple relatives living in one compound so that there is

always someone around. My BIL, who is a Police officer, is trying to get me (my wife) to buy the land next to his "country home", so that there

is more than one family there.

Rick

We often forget that it isn't just us Farang's that get robbed.At the bottom of the mountain where I live is a small Issan compound. The people there live in wooden huts with tin roofs. It is often targeted by these lowlifes. What is most of the time an inconvenience and upsetting to us can be a very hard blow to those who have next to nothing to start with.

We often forget that it isn't just us Farang's that get robbed.At the bottom of the mountain where I live is a small Issan compound. The people there live in wooden huts with tin roofs. It is often targeted by these lowlifes. What is most of the time an inconvenience and upsetting to us can be a very hard blow to those who have next to nothing to start with.

Very true :(

Very true :(

Yes, very true, one Thai neighbour's house up the road, has been broken into twice now within a year or so... nothing much to steal, but it stands alone, which makes it easier.

Other Thai's near by are paranoid to leave their house (tin shanty) unattended... touch wood, I've not had a problem... hope this does not tempt fate!