To Those Who Pretend To Live In Britain

thaimate

The information is confidential. No reason to fill it in, the information will not be shared with other departments.

So there are people who actually believe the government when they say things like that? I'm amazed. I wouldnt believe the UK government (or any government for that matter) if they told me that Tuesday comes after Monday.

I wont be getting those forms any more but when I did:

Religion: Jedi. :)

I always lie in questionnaires and I dont give a dam_n who knows it.

That's all very well.

But if they don't understand that somebody who puts 'Jedi' as their religion does not take religion seriously, then religion is the least of the country's problems.

That's all very well.

But if they don't understand that somebody who puts 'Jedi' as their religion does not take religion seriously, then religion is the least of the country's problems.

That's the point. They don't recognize the sentiment of someone putting 'Jedi', which is why if you really don't care let them know. Religion is not an important part of British life which is the way it should stay. However when more money is put into things life 'faith schools' the government needs to know that most people are not religious.

The information is confidential. No reason to fill it in, the information will not be shared with other departments.

So there are people who actually believe the government when they say things like that? I'm amazed. I wouldnt believe the UK government (or any government for that matter) if they told me that Tuesday comes after Monday.

The computer systems in the UK have been a mess for many years. I think even if they wanted to they couldn't connect

For those who are falsely claiming to live in the UK, perhaps making claims for benefits they are not entitled or for fraudulent purposes should at this time be extremely concerned.

A UK resident must personally complete the census form and an agent will later collect it.

Up to 5 years imprisonment, a £10000 fine or both is the penalty for not submitting the census form.

If the person cannot be found, checks will be made and if discovered living outside the EEC will be extradited and face a mandatory 5 year prison term or could be imposed to serve the prison sentence in Thailand, a term of 25 years.

How often are censi, or is it censuses? I can't remember the last one I filled in but I don't claim any money from the UK, none of my money is paid from the UK, the company I work for have no links to the UK and I'm declared non-resident and have been since 2006.

If there house is not lived in then it does'nt count towards a census.If its rented then the occupents fill the form in but if you are claiming benifit for that address and or pension then you are fcuked as you have just been caught!

Ooooh dear I wonder how much money some people will have to pay back :whistling::partytime2: .

The religious question in the census is the only question that is optional.

As for the racial ethnic origin questions they are a joke.

I put Euroasian down just to complicate things for them.

How often are censi, or is it censuses? I can't remember the last one I filled in but I don't claim any money from the UK, none of my money is paid from the UK, the company I work for have no links to the UK and I'm declared non-resident and have been since 2006.

the census is every 10 years 1991,2001,2011 etc

I dont know what all the fuss is about, the census is every 10 years and for statistical purposes only, whereas the voters register is every year, and everyone has access to that information, if anyone from the government departments are looking for you ,or checking on you, they will find you from that list.

so in my mind whatever information was given on the voters list back in September, the same information should be used on the census form.

For those who are falsely claiming to live in the UK, perhaps making claims for benefits they are not entitled or for fraudulent purposes should at this time be extremely concerned.

A UK resident must personally complete the census form and an agent will later collect it.

Up to 5 years imprisonment, a £10000 fine or both is the penalty for not submitting the census form.

If the person cannot be found, checks will be made and if discovered living outside the EEC will be extradited and face a mandatory 5 year prison term or could be imposed to serve the prison sentence in Thailand, a term of 25 years.

Really? 25 years in a thai prison ,and there was me thought it was just the cat o nine tails and a month in the stocks ,well sounds like i got my story from the same place you got yours, fairy stories for adults :rolleyes:

What about someone like me who isn't claiming anything but kind of just left without informing anyone? I'm not sure where I am registered as living.

From the census website:

11. What will happen if I'm not at home on 27 March 2011?

You should complete your questionnaire as soon as possible after 27 March 2011. Or do it before you go away if you've already received your questionnaire.

If everyone in the household is away on census day you should complete your questionnaire as soon as possible after your return. If the household is absent for more than six months after census day, you do not need to complete the questionnaire.

Anyone away from home for up to 12 months should still be included on your questionnaire.

Alan

That's the point. They don't recognize the sentiment of someone putting 'Jedi', which is why if you really don't care let them know. Religion is not an important part of British life which is the way it should stay. However when more money is put into things life 'faith schools' the government needs to know that most people are not religious.

I am not religious (though I am nearly a Buddhist, apart from the religious aspect). My reason for putting what I do is purely and simply to annoy the government and its minions. If I were to put "agnostic" or "atheist" or even "none" I would be playing their game, and I'm not prepared to do that.

Haha. I think you've been drinking too much beetle juice.

Haha. I think you've been drinking too much beetle juice.

Must agree, you can do all sorts of crime in the UK and not get 5 years. :rolleyes: