Wife Telling Fibs

frankpelagic

I speak from experience with these kinds of women.

She is frequently lying because the woman has no respect for you and probably has hidden agendas. Her lack of English language skills is only an excuse.

My advice is: do not trust anything she says or does and keep a well trained eye on her. Especially her phone and Internet contacts and where she goes.

[/quote

BJ is correct! Most men with this same experience with thai wife/gf finally figure this out! If you can not trust her, Leave and go back home.

This won't end as long as you let it go on. She will never respect you for staying while she shoves loads of bs down your throat and you still

give her what she wants=Cash/Baht for what ever reason she thinks sounds good. Just forget it all and take care of yourself!!..end of story!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found myself back only to hear she had borrowed from a loan shark and wanted me to bail her out. I thought it was crap but at about 6m a guy knocked on the door(she told them where we were staying)..duhhh...I just picked up my bags and split.

That's right. Is the 'loan shark' her friend? Did she really borrow the money and still has it but just wants to use the situation as ruse for getting 20K from yourself? Is it wise for you to have a partner who deals with loan sharks? Would she use the loan shark if didn't think you'd be there to bail her out?

Even when you feel for sorry for these people the bottom line is you have to take care of yourself because they sure won't (take care of you).

You can trust Einstien to have the answer:

Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with the important matters.

- Albert Einstein

'Nuff said.

Could be worse. My wife is scrupulously honest to the nth degree. Sometimes I'd rather hear the sweet version, even if it isn't entirely true. :annoyed:

Anyhow, here's the advice my sainted nona gave me regarding marriage. She said "before you get married have both eyes wide open. After you get married, close one eye". Whatever that means. :whistling:

“The best ammunition against lies is the truth, there is no ammunition against gossip. It is like a fog and the clear wind blows it away and the sun burns it off.”

Ernest Hemingway - (American novelist and short-story writer, Won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954, 1899-1961)

No worries, I got the same accusation in this thread even, that I was totally ignorant of how women think, haha. Well, never mind, I am sure the "experts" know far more about women than we do :P

I'm 100% sure of what women think.

And what they are really desperate to think is their T

B

No worries, I got the same accusation in this thread even, that I was totally ignorant of how women think, haha. Well, never mind, I am sure the "experts" know far more about women than we do :P

And what they are really desperate to think is their T hai husbands/boyfriends aren't doing prostitutes (with or without condoms)

What we knowis that everyone is doing it.

I wouldn't be too hard on her. I forgot my own birthday this year.

Lucky you :P

For one thing, birthdays are not important to most Thai people and she probably forgot it. She was then embarrassed to tell you she forgot it. And yes, it is good if your partner acknowledges the things that are important to you, but does she realize that it is important? Have you ever taken her to your home country so that she has a better understanding of you and where you come from?

And many Thais tell white lies. Not saying its a good thing, but its not always a bad thing. Sounds to me like you would be better off sitting down with her and having a real heart to heart talk about it in a calm and rational manner.

SBK, your advice is absolutely faultless in western terms, but im sure you will forgive me in assuming you havent had much "intimate" experience with Thai girls.:)

Your comments i highlighted:

Firstly: I've yet to meet ONE Thai female who has seriously enquired of ANYTHING about my country or its culture, other than to find out what i own, how much money ive got, and how many brothers and sisters ill be sharing my inheritance with.They certainly would not choose to go to my country if they had to pay a single satang out of their own pocket.

Although i guess its possible I might just still be unlucky, even after the XXth time.

Secondly: Talking in a calm and rational manner??

WELL, Now i KNOW you havent had any intimate dealings with Thai females :cheesy:

SBK, your advice is absolutely faultless in western terms, but im sure you will forgive me in assuming you havent had much "intimate" experience with Thai girls.:)

What do you mean?

Really now

are you seriouly doubting SBK, if SBK has or hasn't had much "intimate" experience with Thai girls?

Wow, i also really can hardly wait for SBK to speak for himself or is it herself, to enlighten this poster one way or the other! :jap:

Speaking with my long tongue twisting around to my swollen cheeky, so do not take me too seriously. B)

B

And what they are really desperate to think is their T hai husbands/boyfriends aren't doing prostitutes (with or without condoms)

What we knowis that everyone is doing it.

I think sbk is fairly authoritive on what women think. Maybe not all women, but at least one.

Personally, I prefer not to speculate on what other people think, unless it gives me the opportunity for snide and sly jibes at their expense

But I certainly would not take it seriously.,...

SC

Lies are funny sometimes.

I just ordered a soda from my favourite chic eatery with my lunch, same as I do five days a week for the last 6 months. this time. no bottle with the remainder. I looked at the owner, not the new waitress. she looked at the waitress who said she'd emptied the whole bottle into the glass. Now, we ALL know that the glass (EVEN WITHOUT ICE) won't hold the full bottle. But, we all just smile and carry on like she didn;'t just pour my drink down the sink instead of carrying the bottle to the table...

Its funny what people will lie about.

Of course, I wouldn't date the waitress, or any of them for that matter. I don't like deceit so marriage is not for me. Better to be single and honest about one's intentions for me, anyway.

KFC is not what it once was !

This has made me crack up multiple times...

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't be too hard on her. I forgot my own birthday this year.

Lucky you :P

For one thing, birthdays are not important to most Thai people and she probably forgot it. She was then embarrassed to tell you she forgot it. And yes, it is good if your partner acknowledges the things that are important to you, but does she realize that it is important? Have you ever taken her to your home country so that she has a better understanding of you and where you come from?

And many Thais tell white lies. Not saying its a good thing, but its not always a bad thing. Sounds to me like you would be better off sitting down with her and having a real heart to heart talk about it in a calm and rational manner.

Your comments i highlighted:

Firstly: I've yet to meet ONE Thai female who has seriously enquired of ANYTHING about my country or its culture, other than to find out what i own, how much money ive got, and how many brothers and sisters ill be sharing my inheritance with.They certainly would not choose to go to my country if they had to pay a single satang out of their own pocket.

Although i guess its possible I might just still be unlucky, even after the XXth time.

Secondly: Talking in a calm and rational manner??

WELL, Now i KNOW you havent had any intimate dealings with Thai females :cheesy:

What do you mean?

Really now

are you seriouly doubting SBK, if SBK has or hasn't had much "intimate" experience with Thai girls?

Wow, i also really can hardly wait for SBK to speak for himself or is it herself, to enlighten this poster one way or the other! :jap:

Speaking with my long tongue twisting around to my swollen cheeky, so do not take me too seriously. B)

For starters, i can say with some confidence that SBK is definately female ;)

As for my post, i was suggesting that SBK probably has'nt had much "intimate" experience with Thai girls as far as being in a romantic relationship with one and having to deal with the issues therin.

Not pee-peeing in anyones pocket but i do consider SBK very intelligent in her reasonings, my point was that i feel she gives way to much credit to the types of girls we are talking about here (Thai LadyLiars) when she assigns them with the same powers of logic, reasoning and indeed sanity (even if sometimes only alleged :ph34r: ) that we are accustomed to seeing from females in the west.

No offence to anyone of course :whistling: