Ais

justsignedin

I have just started using one2 call and need to cancel my ais contract. Made a few enquiries and was told i need to go to siracha to cancel. I find it hard to believe you can get a contract so easily in the shop, yet you have to go all that way to cancel. Can anyone confirm this or is their somewhere more local.

Many thanks.

Yes.. Thats true, because the local shop doesn't have the authority to cancel it... you have to go to the Network Service Provider center (AIS, DTAC' Orange..etc..) and file for discontinue the service.

Sriracha? it seems you are a bit in trouble if you are outside Bangkok, cause you really have to go to the big branch of Network Service Provider center (AIS, DTAC' Orange..etc..). Try Telewis Shop, maybe they can help you. good luck.

I just cancelled the GPRS part of my contract with AIS, went to the Telewiz in Lotus supermarket and they only required a copy of my passport...

tried there already, they told us to go to siracha, contract is in girlfriends name by the way.

thanks for the help guys, looks like i will have to make the trip to siracha, or at least the girlfriend will anyway.

I just cancelled the GPRS part of my contract with AIS, went to the Telewiz in Lotus supermarket and they only required a copy of my passport...

tried there already, they told us to go to siracha, contract is in girlfriends name by the way.

thanks for the help guys, looks like i will have to make the trip to siracha, or at least the girlfriend will anyway.

Can't you just send a letter and cancel in writting ?

Can't you just send a letter and cancel in writting ?

as far as i know you have to go yourself, probably to show id etc. I know it's not that far but it seems a little unreasonable and plain stupid to me.

Yep we had to go to siracha to do same, posted on board to warn others , got the impression others thought this was not a reasonable thing to post, however as you imply you can open an account say in carrefour so why can't you cancel one there, anyone heard of computers?, obviously just a device to make life difficult for departing customers , so might as well avoid AIS in the first place, especially as Orange capacity seems to have improved dramatically lately!@@@@^^^!!! sorry but you are right this is an outrage!!!

What  would  happen  if  you  just  didnt  pay  the  next  bill, surely  they  would  disconnect  you  and  that  would  be  an  end  of  it...............just  make  sure  the  last  bill  only  has  the  line  rental  on  and  no  calls...........

..........or  am  i  missing  something?  :o

Have thought of that but it is in my girlfriends name and maybe it will go against her if she ever wants another contract with Ais. Or there might even be some sort of credit blacklist, who knows.

What  would  happen  if  you  just  didnt  pay  the  next  bill, surely  they  would  disconnect  you  and  that  would  be  an  end  of  it...............just  make  sure  the  last  bill  only  has  the  line  rental  on  and  no  calls...........

Have thought of that but it is in my girlfriends name and maybe it will go against her if she ever wants another contract with Ais. Or there might even be some sort of credit blacklist, who knows.

I/m with AIS ..........i just cant see them bothering you for a couple of hundred baht line rental, fair enough if you ran a bill up they probably would.

Dont think the GF would use then again if she has to go to Si Racha to cancel would she?

I/m with AIS ..........i just cant see them bothering you for a couple of hundred baht line rental, fair enough if you ran a bill up they probably would.

Dont think the GF would use then again if she has to go to Si Racha to cancel would she?

Youre right (probably) but even though it's only a couple of hundred baht, with everything being computerised these days if there is a blacklist her name might automatically go on it. Is there a cut off amount before you are blacklisted ? computers are'nt known for showing compassion.