A Little Help Needed Please.

Does anybody on here frequent the Dream Girls establishment?

If anybody can help me I need to get my phone number given to one of the staff in there [one of the girls who sits outside]

Before anybody says it no i'm not a 2 week lovesick tourist, the girl in question used to be my girlfriend, we still keep in touch but i recently lost my phone so subsuqently lost all my contacts, i live in Hua Hin now so it would be a bit of a trek to go to Samui just to give her my new number.

If anyone can help then please PM me.

you should be able to phone your sim card provider on your old phone and get a new sim with your old number

BusyBee123, yes thanks i knew that but decided to get a new number anyway.

Ahinkel1, People like you really don't help do you? why bother to post if it's going to be total rubbish?

you could always contact them via there website?

Thanks Boater tried that earlier but the email bounced back.

I will try again but again if anybody is planning to head to Dreamgirls i would really appreciate some help.

I will try again but again if anybody is planning to head to Dreamgirls i would really appreciate some help.

or yu could add henry africas on Facebook, then message them to ask one of the girls to ask the girls at dream girls?

or yu could add henry africas on Facebook, then message them to ask one of the girls to ask the girls at dream girls?

Thanks Boater

Is that what Dream girls is called these days or is HA a different bar? If so where is it located

Thanks Boater

Is that what Dream girls is called these days or is HA a different bar? If so where is it located

its the bar directly oppoiste

you should be able to phone your sim card provider on your old phone and get a new sim with your old number

Ahinkel1, People like you really don't help do you? why bother to post if it's going to be total rubbish?

Ok , ill take it. First , i dont think the good people on this forum are going to admit to frequenting Dreamgirls. Second , the fact you dont where Henry Africas is when its the first gaff thats slap bang in your face as you come out of DGs tells me you are not the most observant guy which worries me about your initial request. Now.. you see what youve done , it makes it look i frequent dreamgirls :ph34r:

Ok , ill take it. First , i dont think the good people on this forum are going to admit to frequenting Dreamgirls. Second , the fact you dont where Henry Africas is when its the first gaff thats slap bang in your face as you come out of DGs tells me you are not the most observant guy which worries me about your initial request. Now.. you see what youve done , it makes it look i frequent dreamgirls :ph34r:

Sigh, yet again another useless post from yourself.

I don't know where Henry Africas is as i haven't been to Samui since 2003, i lived there for a year then and the bar directly opposite was not called HA at that time

If you actually read my initial post you will see that if anybody could help me then please PM me, so you see that way they really don't have to admit on a public forum that they frequent DG do they?

Sigh, yet again another useless post from yourself.

I don't know where Henry Africas is as i haven't been to Samui since 2003, i lived there for a year then and the bar directly opposite was not called HA at that time

If you actually read my initial post you will see that if anybody could help me then please PM me, so you see that way they really don't have to admit on a public forum that they frequent DG do they?

nothing wrong with going to dreamgirls, :rolleyes:

Thanks to the poster who just sent me a PM offering to help, nice to see that there are some helpful people around.

And i will accept your thanks sir for keeping the inane thread going till you got that PM. Dont go buying her a house now ;)

i frequented dream girls regularly, do you mean the girls give out flyers, dont ever recall girls sitting outside Mr G.B would not be happy if they were not giving out flyers in the street or the top of the street. how long has she been working there? i still have a few of the staffs numbers who will probably pass your message on.

Yeah thanks Ahinkel1, when i think about it you do need the odd useless answer from a clown to keep threads going, thanks again

Funny you should sat that, just the other day i shut my car doors and the wheels fell off, honk honk. Now ,wheres that pin on flower that squirts water at people.

wow a thai thats worked at the same place for more than a couple of months, must be a world record.

every time I go into a bar that I aint been in for a while has completely new staff,

drive down bangrak and every single bar is advertising for staff

wow a thai thats worked at the same place for more than a couple of months, must be a world record.

every time I go into a bar that I aint been in for a while has completely new staff,

drive down bangrak and every single bar is advertising for staff

aahhhh she not work already long time

Edited by starcandle

Darren your number was passed on last night so no worries :D

There are actually two by the same name that work there :o

The day that looking at beautiful, fit and sexy ladies is frowned upon here it is time to give up living ;)

The day that looking at beautiful, fit and sexy ladies is frowned upon here it is time to give up living ;)

Cheers Dunc :)

:lol:

beautiful, fit and sexy ladies in Dream girls!!!!!:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I have to say, I still don't understand why the OP didn't get a copy of the sim card for his old contacts even if he wanted a new number! (To lose all my contacts at once would be painful!.... thankfully I synch my BB to my computer AND have a contact list available.

I have to say, I still don't understand why the OP didn't get a copy of the sim card for his old contacts even if he wanted a new number! (To lose all my contacts at once would be painful!.... thankfully I synch my BB to my computer AND have a contact list available.

How does getting a replacement copy of the sim card get his old contacts back? It's not like they are stored on company servers or anything, is it?

:lol:

beautiful, fit and sexy ladies in Dream girls!!!!!:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

Life would be very boring if we all liked the exact same things in life. :jap:

Granted there are a few " buffalo's " but they are good people and send money home every month ;)

How does getting a replacement copy of the sim card get his old contacts back? It's not like they are stored on company servers or anything, is it?

Exactly right why bother.

A few years ago i deleted a important number by mistake on my phone [myself and phones don't seem to mix well it seems]

Anyway i called 1-2 call hoping that they would be able to supply me with the number from my recent calls stored on there computer, they told me that due to privacy laws in Thailand they were unable to do this and also calls from a pre paid phone are not logged on to there system.

My phone then [as is now] was pre paid, they also told me that if i was on a contract phone with them it would be no problem to supply me with the number as all calls this way are logged [hence itemised bills for contract phones]

I used to have a little key ring that you could put a SIM card into. Press a button and it copied all the numbers and SMS that were on the sim to the key ring. If you lost your phone you put the new SIM into it, pressed another button and it copied it back to the SIM. Don't know what happened to that but now I buy another SIM for 49 baht, copy my numbers to the phone then put in the new SIm and copy the numbers to the SIM as a back up. The new Samsung also backs up all my contacts to my computer as well but a back up of a back up is always handy ;)

I know this is far too late for the OP, but most phones now come with software which allows you to upload all information, photos, stored phone numbers etc. to your PC in case you lose your phone. Alternatively if you don't have a PC, buy a cheap sim card and transfer all your numbers to that and keep it in a safe place.

Better to be safe than sorry!

Oops! Sorry Dunc just seen your similar post.

Edited by yorkie100