Watch Repair ?

I have a watch that I accidentally pulled the winder / hand adjuster out whilst slipping my back pack off. Anybody recommend a place that may be able to replace it ?

I also need a strap attacher making for a watch as the one it has now is held to the watch by small allen screws and I would like to get an adapter made so it can take a variety of normal straps rather than the ones offered by the maker. Again does anybody know where on the island that could do something like this ?

Cheers guy's :thumbsup:

Right next to 7/11 out the front . He has a stall there, but she said he is pretty good, fixed all her watches.

There is another one , as you are heading back from the beach road towards via middle road, turn right into middle road, somewhere near the electrical shop.

But she said the other one is better.

I popped into town with the watch. The guy had a look at it after taking the back off. Showed me what I needed to replace, told me how much and repaired it there and then. Top marks to the guy :thumbsup:

Cheers Roo a good recommendation indeed :D

Joe I'm sure he can sort out what you want as well ;)

I popped into town with the watch. The guy had a look at it after taking the back off. Showed me what I needed to replace, told me how much and repaired it there and then. Top marks to the guy :thumbsup:

Cheers Roo a good recommendation indeed :D

Joe I'm sure he can sort out what you want as well ;)

Not wishing to hijack the OP but, whilst on the subject of timepieces and repairers, my mechanical Grandmother clock needs attention and an overhaul.

Is there anyone on the island that could do it??? Cheers