Arsenal Vs. Everton

Shivek

3-1 arsenal

i've suddenly gone of dave and the blues factory....

didn't know it was a man utd establishment?

shoulda figured ...most man utd fans are from outside manchester :whistle:

how's pattaya @ the mo dave?

busy/quiet/wet?

i'm back out in just over 2 weeks :D

:D

A mixture of all to be honest :o

Does that mean your gonna introduce yourself? :D

yeah i'll pop in and say hello :D

is lam still playing?

i'll take u up on the beer u offered me a good good while back...

i just hope u didn't pour it when u offered :D

Yeh he's still with us (although a certain american singer ex employee of mine is trying to poach him for Tony's disco) :o No chance though. :D

See ya soon. :D

Everton lost as I predicted, the report said they were "lethargic' well the Toon picked themselves up off the floor at the weekend , have everton got the balls to do it.

Me thinks not, although Moyes has enough bottle, if things dont turn around fast I can see him getting the boot before Souness or Mccarthy

Everton are up and down with Moyes. Great first season and then nearly relegated in the next, got the CL place but failed to make it and now look at them. If they contineu to play Bent as the lone man up front they arent gonna score many goals.

They wont get relegated as there are worse teams...and none worse then Sunderland at the moment. They might break their own record for the lowest number of points in a season!

I think its pretty safe to say that Sunderland are already down.

ou can't get any decent money on them to stay up, think it will exactly the same situation for them as it was when they were relegated last time.

I am not saying McCarthy is a bad manager, I admire him, they did very well last season in the Championship, but the gulf seems to widen every yeear between the two leagues.

If my team (Reading) were to get promoted this eason , and they have been knowcking on the door for 3 years now, I know they would come straight back down, but it would be WORTH IT, just to see them on TV!